Rossview vs. Clarksville High

L.T.

QUOTE(ITALYandSWEDEN @ Apr 15 2007 - 07:55 PM) 826438208[/snapback]who cares.. Rossview is third in the district

How exactly are they third when they haven't lost a district game?

And as for the Rossview player, big win last night, but no need for all of that on here. I'm sure your coaches won't be too happy about that.

QUOTE(bootitupthefield @ Apr 15 2007 - 10:15 PM) 826438266[/snapback]How exactly are they third when they haven't lost a district game?

And as for the Rossview player, big win last night, but no need for all of that on here. I'm sure your coaches won't be too happy about that.

Who is 1st and 2nd in this district?

QUOTE(Go Big Blue Soccer! @ Apr 16 2007 - 10:20 PM) 826439060[/snapback]first off, rossview is 4-0-1 in their district, so there's no way they're 3rd. second, that little red head was shut down, but he never gave up, so props to him. third, if rossview beats dickson, they take first for the regular season, so we'll see....

What are the chances of Rossview beating Dickson Co. ?

QUOTE(Soccer27 @ Apr 16 2007 - 09:35 PM) 826439080[/snapback]What are the chances of Rossview beating Dickson Co. ?

From the teams' forms of late I see it as pretty close. Rossview is more battle tested so I'll take them. It's in Dickson though so it will be interesting. Big game to stay opposite of Clarksville in the tournament.