Live Video Webcast...Ravenwood vs McCallie Friday Night

I've been out of town on some other video jobs & wanted to get 2 in this week before I head to Panama City to do 3 days of video next week.

I plan to do a broadcast on the 31st from MBA and then hopefully the Championships.

I hope we get an announcer from one of the schools playing, if not it will be video only and the crowd

QUOTE(www.schoolsportsradio.com @ Apr 17 2007 - 09:59 PM) 826439991[/snapback]I've been out of town on some other video jobs & wanted to get 2 in this week before I head to Panama City to do 3 days of video next week.

I plan to do a broadcast on the 31st from MBA and then hopefully the Championships.

I hope we get an announcer from one of the schools playing, if not it will be video only and the crowd

i am a journalism electronic media major and i have also played lacrosse for close to 10 years now. i will be at the game, if you are in desperate need of someone to help i guess i could.

I was at the game it was geat. Ravenwood really surprised me. I knew they were good, and I didn't really know any thing about McCallie, but wow i was surprised at the blow out. John Wilson and Kevin Koll played great. Really, everyone on their team did. It was not a one man show. Chase Hayes seemed like he could never get anything going. He had one really good drive to the crease, but it got taken away. Personally, I think he scored, but I was also about 150 feet away in the stads. That game really mixed things up in terms of State Championship run.