IS MCKENZIE MAKING A RUN!?!?!

Dtime24

LOL I'm still waiting on a pitching rotation change huh? Brasco. And by the way You know who I am who are you?

But, good luck to all clubs and parents and everyone is entitled to thier opinions. because this is what this site is opinions.

Good Luck to both Huntingdon and Mckenzie. Baddog11 is a fan as you are Trick and you jump on here defending your Stangs. Congrats on your win against Bug the other nite. And I had no doubt we would give ya'll the game before it was over during the second game. But just to point out we lost 8 players and ya'll have played all these tough teams and are to be so battle tested and won game two on an error. I guess realizing that would make me jump on here and reply like you have. Actually I'm disappointed in ya.

Good luck to both clubs and hope ya'll go as deep as you hope to. I'm OUT. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

AND P. S. Baddogg11 is a fan as you are and is entitled to the same so if it bothers ya don't read it. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u said that right about the zone. And Coach does play his upperclassmen over talent. Broadbent had no business playing at all. But even with the loss to Huntingdon in game one examine the errors in that game and then comment. If we have to strike out everybody and not count on our defense we should be through quick. When you stop short of making a play, not field ball cleanly, and not charge the ball. And even hold it instead of throwing it let's blame the pitcher for our own short comings. Your brother is a fine pitcher and I'm glad to have him on the team. We have alot to overcome with the loss of so many but let's not be to quick to judge who is what.

And leaving it up in the zone is a critical error. Has been working on it though. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> peace out. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(Butchie @ Apr 30 2007 - 01:12 PM) 826448416[/snapback]LOL I'm still waiting on a pitching rotation change huh? Brasco. And by the way You know who I am who are you?

But, good luck to all clubs and parents and everyone is entitled to thier opinions. because this is what this site is opinions.

Good Luck to both Huntingdon and Mckenzie. Baddog11 is a fan as you are Trick and you jump on here defending your Stangs. Congrats on your win against Bug the other nite. And I had no doubt we would give ya'll the game before it was over during the second game. But just to point out we lost 8 players and ya'll have played all these tough teams and are to be so battle tested and won game two on an error. I guess realizing that would make me jump on here and reply like you have. Actually I'm disappointed in ya.

Good luck to both clubs and hope ya'll go as deep as you hope to. I'm OUT. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

AND P. S. Baddogg11 is a fan as you are and is entitled to the same so if it bothers ya don't read it. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

i dont think brasco want to tell you butchie who he is. but was told by a good friend that it was kees bro.you can usually find him sitting by baddogg11 in the stands. go rebels and stangs ...

QUOTE(thumper13 @ Apr 30 2007 - 06:40 PM) 826448593[/snapback]i dont think brasco want to tell you butchie who he is. but was told by a good friend that it was kees bro.you can usually find him sitting by baddogg11 in the stands. go rebels and stangs ...

Well come on up and say hi next time.

All this bickering on this crap is what it is crap and bickering. It's gonna take the whole team to do what's ahead no matter who is pitching. But if we are better without Bug pitching then by all means sit him down. I as well as others and yourself wanna win. But face it, we haven't been playing all that well either til recently. We will make it through the District but the Region we are gonna have to put some wins together no matter who is pitching. So good luck to the Rebels and it should prove to be interesting. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(pitching scout @ Apr 30 2007 - 10:07 PM) 826448786[/snapback]I think Bugs is a fine pitcher and we need him as well as we need every player on the field. I wish him well in whatever he plans to do in the future. As far as who is better. I'm not going to waste my time commenting. We need Bugs, Kee, Jones, Chappel, Holt and whoever else we can pull out of the bullpen to get through the Dist., Region, and for sure Sub-State and who knows. Just don't count us out. So let's all us fans pull together and get behind our team and only the future will tell what happens with these guys and how far they will go with their baseball career. I wish them all the best and Good Luck Rebels !!!

You said it pitching scout.