CBHS vs. Science Hill predictions and comments.

fanatic55

QUOTE(fanatic55 @ Apr 18 2007 - 10:49 PM) 826440747[/snapback]CBHS is one of the Best and highly rank team in the state and Science Hill will be looking to come back from injuries with Eddie Yah and Matt Kilgus back from ankle and head injuries. any predictions and comments? My prediction is 2-2.

I'm calling the upset here and taking Science Hill 3-2, I think Eddie Yah has the ability to shred CBHS's defense. I dont think they have the speed to keep up with him. Big win for SCHS tonight i think. Good luck to both teams!

QUOTE(PinballWizard @ Apr 19 2007 - 10:29 AM) 826441019[/snapback]I'm calling the upset here and taking Science Hill 3-2, I think Eddie Yah has the ability to shred CBHS's defense. I dont think they have the speed to keep up with him. Big win for SCHS tonight i think. Good luck to both teams!

I dont know what the score will be. However, I predict if Science Hill wins they will post their score. If they lose nobody will know!!!!!

St. George's gave CBHS a great effort before allowing 2 goals in the final few minutes to lose 2-0.

I think Tony Wicker is the coach at St. George's--and I wouldn't be surprises if they "upset" somebody in the post-season.

It is a new school, but they have some fine players.

CBHS is battling injuries. Two or three starters are either out or just back.

They are struggling to score, but depth is helping them late in games, particularly in the last 6 minutes or so.

It should be an interesting match, Farragut and CBHS battled it out a few days back and CBHS came out the winner after PK's..The score between the 2 could very well predict who'll be at the state tournament this coming May... /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />