Independence wins USN tournament

liverpool fc 8

independence is incredibly under rated, you dont just go into a tournament win 4 straight games for the championship and give up only 1 goal the entire tournament, indy beat collierville 2-1 and collierville was ranked #10 in AAA. why dont they get the respect in the rankings collierville was #19 in the overall top 25 and independence hasnt even seen the top 25 yet.

QUOTE(liverpool fc 8 @ Apr 21 2007 - 06:09 PM) 826442513[/snapback]independence is incredibly under rated, you dont just go into a tournament win 4 straight games for the championship and give up only 1 goal the entire tournament, indy beat collierville 2-1 and collierville was ranked #10 in AAA. why dont they get the respect in the rankings collierville was #19 in the overall top 25 and independence hasnt even seen the top 25 yet.

Independence I will agree is an underrated team. However, it can be argued that they played easy teams. They beat Antioch, who is 0-4-1, Fiarview who is 1-6-1, but yes, they did defeat Collierville who is 7-2-1, then in the finals they played a srong FRA team who is now 6-2-1. Independence was a strong team throughout the tournament, and do defenitely belong in the top 10 of their AAA conference. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(woSammoth @ Apr 22 2007 - 12:58 PM) 826442846[/snapback]Independence I will agree is an underrated team. However, it can be argued that they played easy teams. They beat Antioch, who is 0-4-1, Fiarview who is 1-6-1, but yes, they did defeat Collierville who is 7-2-1, then in the finals they played a srong FRA team who is now 6-2-1. Independence was a strong team throughout the tournament, and do defenitely belong in the top 10 of their AAA conference. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Yes, I agree we did play easy teams in the tournament, I would also like to add that we have played 3 strong teams like Bearden, Father Ryan, and MBA. In all 3 of those games we held it to a 1 goal loss, but our team really deserved a tie or win, seeing how we played those games. I think we do deserve to be in the top 10.