Oliver Springs and Sunbright(no coalfield crap0

theFREAK_3

who is better, who will win this thursday, can the springs play like they are capable. will sunbright come ready or blow it like they did against wartburg, will this be a pitchers duel(probably) or will it be a runs game, will it be a blow out, will sunbright hit leach again or will he bring his stuff he has shown over and over or will they have to call on the new stud #7 who pitched a great game against kingston, which is where im from. there is a lot of talk about this game, and it decides everything for the two teams, mainly who will play rockwood for the region title and top two andvance which means great chances for back to back state trips for an os team who lost there game for so long and finally has found it again.

tell me what you thinkg

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as far as talent goes, i think sunbright is the better team. it will all depend on which sunbright/o.s. team shows up, if one brings their A game and the other one doesnt then it will be a blowout for either team. it should be a good game to watch and will most likely decide the district championship. ill say sunbright wins....6-2

QUOTE(the main event @ Apr 22 2007 - 03:15 PM) 826442893[/snapback]as far as talent goes, i think sunbright is the better team. it will all depend on which sunbright/o.s. team shows up, if one brings their A game and the other one doesnt then it will be a blowout for either team. it should be a good game to watch and will most likely decide the district championship. ill say sunbright wins....6-2

WILL Haun pitch Monday(Coalfield), and Thursday ? He always pitches against Coalfield. That will be the deciding factor against OS.

QUOTE(the main event @ Apr 22 2007 - 04:15 PM) 826442893[/snapback]as far as talent goes, i think sunbright is the better team. it will all depend on which sunbright/o.s. team shows up, if one brings their A game and the other one doesnt then it will be a blowout for either team. it should be a good game to watch and will most likely decide the district championship. ill say sunbright wins....6-2

respectable opinion but i really think on paper both of these teams are equally talented, the first go around with this game was truly a fluke for the os pitcher leach. i dont think this will be a blowout, i think os is really gonna be prepared and you know the saying its hard to beat a good team twice. it will be great but i say os is to much 4-2 cats take the win and go to the region championship game aswell against rockwood. then they repeat in going to state

but we will see soon enough

QUOTE(89Bobcat @ Apr 23 2007 - 01:58 PM) 826443470[/snapback]WILL Haun pitch Monday(Coalfield), and Thursday ? He always pitches against Coalfield. That will be the deciding factor against OS.

they wont pitch him both, there going to use him against os, hawn is good but not as good as leach.

so the deciding factor is in os's hands they decide the outcome

QUOTE(ask_me @ Apr 23 2007 - 02:05 PM) 826443478[/snapback]Who cares? OS and Scumbright stink in football. Go Indians!!

lol, yeah we stunk it up pretty ad in football but this i about baseball, and football was a one time deal i thnk they will bounce back to a .500 team but thats it-they need to drop to 1a 2a is just to much but we will see

Well, Oz boys.... In baseball there are no flukes, just teams prepare better. Wartburg beat oz because wartburg went out and played to win, instead of playing to not lose. Coalfield beat Sunbright tonight, was it a fluke? No. Coalfield prepared better than the tigers. Is leach better than Hawn? who knows and who cares? I'm sure if you ask either of them about the other they will say, " Kid can pitch." Good luck to both teams, and either way, Dont get on here after the game and talk about bad calls or anything like that cause thats baseball just say the score, leave an extremely brief description, like WP and LP. Dont give us the Milarky of well if............. Good Luck to both teams.