south pitt

chatttown29

QUOTE(MO$$$$ @ May 11 2007 - 01:50 PM) 826457356[/snapback]What I am saying is there is a few that are cocky and Coach is having to knock sence into them. Teach them brains with strength. No room for cocky on the field. There is a diffrence in cocky and confidence. I could go into a long story about last year. A couple of unteachables. Thats best left as the past. It did cause harm to the team at a couple of points. Was ironed out just in time for the playoffs. No team is perfect and GV was no acception. They did find unity in the end. Looks like its been found earlier this year. Comparing apples to apples last year to this one.

My point is the strength should be applied with knowledge. Sort of like the guy than can take a joke and the guy that cant. Not arguing among each other. Holding jealious grudges ect. Maturity is also a word that can be used. Then again a cocky guy is usually the bully and continues through life, if someone dont teach him better. As for my son he placed maybe 4th in the 260 group. What he does is with more heart and skill than strength. I have always been a firm beleiver that you can teach someone with heart to be a good player. Cocky is just hard to teach. The attitude is everything. Make sence now?

Got ya. What is your sons height, weight, 40, etc now?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(zonepirate @ May 11 2007 - 05:51 PM) 826457510[/snapback]Got ya. What is your sons height, weight, 40, etc now?

He has actually lost some weight and gained muscle. Improved his speed. He is 6'3" weighs 211. They placed him in the 260 group to compete. As for the fourty that comes this summer. You can tell the diffrence. I would guess high 4s. The rest of the line is heavier than him. Got a transfer nose guard. He is a bull so far. Time will tell if he is a good replacement for the one we lost. The rest of the line you pretty much seen play as they were juniors. Got two good senior RBs that were in the shadows of seniors last year. And The Qb is the same one we had last year. Pretty much what you seen last year. Just an updated verison. I hope. As you know. This is football and things can look great and fall apart fast. I wish the Pirates the best this year.

QUOTE(MO$$$$ @ May 11 2007 - 09:54 PM) 826457650[/snapback]He has actually lost some weight and gained muscle. Improved his speed. He is 6'3" weighs 211. They placed him in the 260 group to compete. As for the fourty that comes this summer. You can tell the diffrence. I would guess high 4s. The rest of the line is heavier than him. Got a transfer nose guard. He is a bull so far. Time will tell if he is a good replacement for the one we lost. The rest of the line you pretty much seen play as they were juniors. Got two good senior RBs that were in the shadows of seniors last year. And The Qb is the same one we had last year. Pretty much what you seen last year. Just an updated verison. I hope. As you know. This is football and things can look great and fall apart fast. I wish the Pirates the best this year.

From what I'm hearing after that GV scrimmage. SP may be in a world of hurt along with many other 1A and some 2A that have to play GV this season. Yeah Goodpasture had some boys out but they always have alot of talent speed and agility everywhere on that 2A state championship calibur team. I heard GV looked overpowering, which is a very good sign for a 1A team to look playing against anything Goodpasture has to put on the field.

Hey Zone pirate, wheres all the fence jumpers ? Are they in the baseball fence jumping business also? Or are they just guests that come in at football time? I think Slick Rick is shut down because he is not a plus member. He left a message in my profile page. Almost a stalker for you it seems.LOL I think he likes you best.

QUOTE(MO$$$$ @ May 13 2007 - 09:52 AM) 826458364[/snapback]Hey Zone pirate, wheres all the fence jumpers ? Are they in the baseball fence jumping business also? Or are they just guests that come in at football time? I think Slick Rick is shut down because he is not a plus member. He left a message in my profile page. Almost a stalker for you it seems.LOL I think he likes you best.

Out jumping baseball fences I guess. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Yea, he is persistent

QUOTE(Mr. Postman1 @ May 11 2007 - 10:10 PM) 826457670[/snapback]From what I'm hearing after that GV scrimmage. SP may be in a world of hurt along with many other 1A and some 2A that have to play GV this season. Yeah Goodpasture had some boys out but they always have alot of talent speed and agility everywhere on that 2A state championship calibur team. I heard GV looked overpowering, which is a very good sign for a 1A team to look playing against anything Goodpasture has to put on the field.

SP has a long way to go before worring about GV. Just remember I said at the end of last year GV is the team to beat. I guess everybody can see why Jasper backed out of playing them now, it would have been bad.