Best of the West tournament

soccer19

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it will be Usj, Northside, and Westview qualifying top of their groups, but i think madison will finish second with most points in the tournament so they will advance also to play one of those teams... ultimately i think it will be a Usj vs. someone game, most likely northside, i dont wanna count anyone out that... it should be a good tournament!

Who is ECS and did they dominate Martin or was it a close game?

[/quote

pretty even game. both teams missed easy shots. ECS has great ball control but w-views athletic ability kept them in the game. i don't know how the brackets fall but it should be ECS and USJ in the finals. i hope they don't have to play each other in the semi's.

QUOTE(hattrick7 @ Apr 24 2007 - 10:05 AM) 826444070[/snapback]Who is ECS and did they dominate Martin or was it a close game?

ECS is Evangelical Christian School in Memphis. They are in the same region with Christian Brothers, Briarcrest, and MUS. They are always solid. Brendon, that plays with your brother at Union played their in high school.

if ecs wins their group (westview, ecs, liberty, henry county) they will play the winner of group one (usj,scotts hill, jcm, haywood) who will most likely be usj...... then the winner of group 2 (madison, northside, jcs, and sheffield) will then play the best second place team so it doesnt really look like a ecs usj final

Ecs has practically won their group beating the best team in that group already... Martin has a pretty easy group to play so they will possibly get second, Northside will win their group and Usj will win theirs. Madison also has a chance to qualify though, but it will be much harder because their group is much more competitive. In the end it will be a Usj vs Northside finals i think and usj wins it all 2-0 or more possibly

QUOTE(madisonLB @ Apr 24 2007 - 08:59 PM) 826444469[/snapback]Ecs has practically won their group beating the best team in that group already... Martin has a pretty easy group to play so they will possibly get second, Northside will win their group and Usj will win theirs. Madison also has a chance to qualify though, but it will be much harder because their group is much more competitive. In the end it will be a Usj vs Northside finals i think and usj wins it all 2-0 or more possibly

I think the sleeper coming out of this tournament will be JCS. I predict they will beat Madison Thursday. Madison has no reserves on the bench and they are getting tired at the end of the game. JCS will tire them out.

The game between Madison and NS could have went either way. Madison had their chance to score and should have. Their keeper played his best game of the year. NS has a hard time at the finish in tough games. They pass the ball way to much.

JCS is peaking here at the end of the season. They looked real good against Sheffield today. They are young and eager and want to prove that they have arrived. North

side will not make the final here.