Who are the moast overrated teams in the state this year

easttnref

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Roadtech @ Apr 23 2007 - 09:08 PM) 826443713[/snapback]In AAA I'd have to say McMinn Co.

As for McMinn being overrated, I know that they have 3 losses and 3 ties; but, some of those were to pretty good teams. As for the wins, ask the opposing teams. (Ootlewah and Soddy for example)

Not going by record, going with what I saw, and the game I saw they did win.

While USJ might have gotten a little more attention than some people think they deserved, it is not coming from that team or their coaches. I have spoken to their coach, and he is a very humble man who sees the big picture. 15-2 is still an excellent record.

QUOTE(BigG @ Apr 24 2007 - 05:46 AM) 826443964[/snapback]While USJ might have gotten a little more attention than some people think they deserved, it is not coming from that team or their coaches. I have spoken to their coach, and he is a very humble man who sees the big picture. 15-2 is still an excellent record.

pigeon forge just had an awful weekend and it the first real compition they have had since the county tournament they started the season with way overrated this year but they will make it to the sectionals because the lack of compittion in their district and region

QUOTE(wbcsoccer11 @ Apr 25 2007 - 06:18 AM) 826444760[/snapback]pigeon forge just had an awful weekend and it the first real compition they have had since the county tournament they started the season with way overrated this year but they will make it to the sectionals because the lack of compittion in their district and region

Then lose to another team again. They were no competition based on scores to the only A/AA team they played there (FRA #9). The only ranked team they've played they lsot to 1-4. Ouch!

QUOTE(wbcsoccer11 @ Apr 25 2007 - 07:18 AM) 826444760[/snapback]pigeon forge just had an awful weekend and it the first real compition they have had since the county tournament they started the season with way overrated this year but they will make it to the sectionals because the lack of compittion in their district and region

I guess you could say that PF is having a down year, they did lose 8 senior starters from last year, but have still had an excellent year given the circumstances. Once again, they can't help what district and region they are in, but Elizabethton is no pushover. Also, I do realize having played club with kids from Catholic, CAK, Bearden, Farragut etc. that there is no comparison in the level of competition that PF consistently faces- which is the basis of this argument and your previous one. Just tired of reading about Seymour kids talk about stuff that they have no clue about, and I mean when was the last time that they beat PF anyway?