zion football

wahlly81

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(wahlly81 @ Apr 24 2007 - 10:10 AM) 826444075[/snapback]after gettin pounded in every regional game 2 years in a row zions lookin pritty ruff, is there any hope for them. they only lost 2 seniors and there freshmen (about to be sophmores) went undefeted in middle school as 8th graders

Another winless season in 6A for the Eagles, my prediction.

QUOTE(wahlly81 @ Apr 24 2007 - 10:10 AM) 826444075[/snapback]after gettin pounded in every regional game 2 years in a row zions lookin pritty ruff, is there any hope for them. they only lost 2 seniors and there freshmen (about to be sophmores) went undefeted in middle school as 8th graders

idk when but im sure yall will get better it takes time i mean yall havent been around but for 2 years so yall just keep up tha hardwork and tha wins will come

most of zions new construction is going towords the football program. were more than doubling the size of our weightroom and tripling our football locker room. in a couple years were gettin lights on our field so we can play our games on the zion campus. im givin zion about 3 years before they really start being contenders for a spot in the playoffs.

QUOTE(wahlly81 @ Apr 25 2007 - 01:27 PM) 826445131[/snapback]most of zions new construction is going towords the football program. were more than doubling the size of our weightroom and tripling our football locker room. in a couple years were gettin lights on our field so we can play our games on the zion campus. im givin zion about 3 years before they really start being contenders for a spot in the playoffs.

there gonna have to get some of that maury county talent........and theres no way there going to get it while there losing. theres so many different schools in maury county to chose from, you really have to prove yourself in somethin to make the kids WANT to come there....because i mean who wants to go to a school that doesn win....kind of like mount pleasant a few years back, no one wanted to go there, they had a couple good years, and now people WANT to go there....Also not having your own field at the time doesnt help, having to travel EVERY game( even if it is just to coumbia central) isnt the same as being able to play in your schools backyard

QUOTE(wahlly81 @ Apr 25 2007 - 01:27 PM) 826445131[/snapback]most of zions new construction is going towords the football program. were more than doubling the size of our weightroom and tripling our football locker room. in a couple years were gettin lights on our field so we can play our games on the zion campus. im givin zion about 3 years before they really start being contenders for a spot in the playoffs.

3 yrs n u think yall will b playoff contenders? im not tryin 2 mean or spiteful atall, but they wat yall's program is, i think it'll b a lil longer than u think.....

n weightroom n locker room size aint got doodly squat 2 do with how u play...even tho i wish ours was bigger...but unlike a private school, most money we get comes from fundraisers n wutnot

QUOTE(wildcatpride70 @ Apr 25 2007 - 10:29 PM) 826445600[/snapback]3 yrs n u think yall will b playoff contenders? im not tryin 2 mean or spiteful atall, but they wat yall's program is, i think it'll b a lil longer than u think.....

n weightroom n locker room size aint got doodly squat 2 do with how u play...even tho i wish ours was bigger...but unlike a private school, most money we get comes from fundraisers n wutnot

like he said u got to use the weightroom for it to help.......and tripling the size of a locker room? i dont see how that helps...in my oppinion the first priority should be getting a field all together, lights up, good grass out, stands and what not, worry about locker rooms later....but thats just my oppinion

QUOTE(Monkey Wrench @ Apr 25 2007 - 08:45 PM) 826445533[/snapback]there gonna have to get some of that maury county talent........and theres no way there going to get it while there losing. theres so many different schools in maury county to chose from, you really have to prove yourself in somethin to make the kids WANT to come there....because i mean who wants to go to a school that doesn win....kind of like mount pleasant a few years back, no one wanted to go there, they had a couple good years, and now people WANT to go there....Also not having your own field at the time doesnt help, having to travel EVERY game( even if it is just to coumbia central) isnt the same as being able to play in your schools backyard

im not sayin were gunna go anywere in the playoffs or even get there, im just sayin i think were gunna be contenders. all u got to do to be a contender is win 6 or 7 games and if were not winnin atleast 5 in 3 years were in worse shape than i thought

QUOTE(wahlly81 @ Apr 26 2007 - 03:56 PM) 826446120[/snapback]im not sayin were gunna go anywere in the playoffs or even get there, im just sayin i think were gunna be contenders. all u got to do to be a contender is win 6 or 7 games and if were not winnin atleast 5 in 3 years were in worse shape than i thought

i mean dont get me wrong if the school keeps workin toward the program, the program will finnally catch up, it might be next year, or it might be 15 years you just never know.....i hope to see them improve, because most teams just seem to look over them, and when they improve it will make the region alot more solid...