Chatt area chat (postseason predictions)

CSAS Soccer

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(CSAS Soccer @ Apr 27 2007 - 09:55 AM) 826446802[/snapback]"Left out Brainerd. Boyd Buc is 4-1-1 with Sequoyah left to play."

Those stats came from eurosportscoreboard. Brainerd, or you may mean David Brainerd, is not yet listed in Region 3 District 5 on that site. For that matter, neither is Silverdale. I'm not sure why, but it may be that no one is maintaining their records. All three of these teams are listed in A/AA 3,5 on the TSSAA website. Does Brainerd have a team? I have seen some scores listed for both Brainerd and David Brainerd in the local paper.

I know that Brainerd has a team. BBS played them already. I think David Brainerd is still in Division II the remainder of this school year. I may be wrong about that.

BBS has beaten Silverdale, Tyner, Grace, Sweetwater, Brainerd and Tellico Plains in the district. They lost to CSAS and tied McMinn Central. They still have Sequoyah left to play on Monday (4/30/07) at BBS. I guess I misspoke earlier. They are currently 6-1-1. There are 10 total teams in the district that play soccer.

Go to TSSAA.org and look under the "2005-2009 Classification" link and it will show the A-AA districts for every sport "other than Football, Basketball, Softball, Baseball, Track, Bowling and Wrestling." We are talking about Region 3, District 5.

QUOTE(CCSMAN @ Apr 25 2007 - 02:56 PM) 826445239[/snapback]Notre Dame is the best team in the region with second place going to either CSAS or CCS since they tied 1 to 1 during the year. It's a shame CSAS didn't play Notre Dame during the regular season.

CSAS and ND tried to work something out but just couldn't get a regular season game together