Ravenwood Brentwood the game for first place

DMID17

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it will be a close, yet hard fought match, but ravenwood will come out on top. they beat centenial 4-1 while brentwood just lost to them 1-0,which they blammed on the field conditions of their own field. this is not the attitude of a winning team. Also ravenwood just beat overton, a team which brentwood tied, and were outplayed. It will be an interesting match to watch, and i cant wait to see the outcome.

QUOTE(Kmid9 @ Apr 26 2007 - 09:47 PM) 826446428[/snapback]I think it will be a close, yet hard fought match, but ravenwood will come out on top. they beat centenial 4-1 while brentwood just lost to them 1-0,which they blammed on the field conditions of their own field. this is not the attitude of a winning team. Also ravenwood just beat overton, a team which brentwood tied, and were outplayed. It will be an interesting match to watch, and i cant wait to see the outcome.

Have you ever heard of a tongue in cheek comment birdbrain? The field had nothing to do with the loss. The reason Brentwood lost was becasue Centennial beat them. The Cougars did what they had to do on offense (score a goal) and then kept Brentwood from scoring on them. Brentwood makes no excuse, period.

QUOTE(takeiteasy @ Apr 26 2007 - 09:53 PM) 826446438[/snapback]Brentwood 2

Ravenwood 0

I have seen both teams play; Bruin team speed will be the difference. Good luck to Ravenwood though they have built a good program in short period of time.

This match will be tightly contested as each of the top five teams in this district are capable of scoring on the others. I think the team that scores first will prevail. If Brentwood scores first look for them to retreat nine players into defensive mode looking to counterattack if Ravenwood reacts impatiently. Ravenwood will challenge aggressively regardless of the score. Brentwood 3-1

QUOTE(hamrheadz @ Apr 28 2007 - 11:11 PM) 826447736[/snapback]You may have a point there. Actually a tie places Ravenwood solidly in first place. It is not necessary for Ravenwood to take risks if they score first. Brentwood will either be riding a wave of momentum or reeling from another big match this Tuesday.

Independence will give Brentwood everything and more on Tuesday. With their leading scorer out for Tuesday the Bruins will have to play great defense and look for goals from their mids.

QUOTE(StateChamps07 @ Apr 29 2007 - 02:43 PM) 826447928[/snapback]Independence will give Brentwood everything and more on Tuesday. With their leading scorer out for Tuesday the Bruins will have to play great defense and look for goals from their mids.

why are you out?

QUOTE(DMID17 @ Apr 29 2007 - 04:21 PM) 826447951[/snapback]standing in front of the goalie....ref gave him a hard red

A hard red? You sure about that? You are allowed to stand in front of a keeper. You cannot move with him, or obstruct his punts or motion, though. I would assume that there was more to it than just standing there.

QUOTE(HappyPappy907 @ Apr 30 2007 - 08:36 AM) 826448226[/snapback]bradley jacobs is not the one posting under statechamps07...someone else is posting under it so disregard anything that has been posted recently

he also got red carded for taking off his shirt after he scored against hendersonville, but it was only a soft red b/c he got 2 yellow's for "excessive celebration" which should have been only one yellow so he will be playing against indy and r-wood

Must be not playing for another reason then, I never said anything about cards.