single a baseball, who will end up in tha boro

stownballer

QUOTE(Volzchamps @ May 2 2007 - 10:33 AM) 826449940[/snapback]There's a little single A team from Lebanon that might factor into this years 1A State Championship Hunt. Friendship is always a factor in 1A Baseball's state championship. Do not look past this years Commanders with 5 preseason college signees. They may have the deepest pitching rotation in 1A and Coach MC, Lowe and Atwood know what it takes to get there.

Go ahead and brag...........dont hold back now..... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I dont think those coaches know what it takes as much as who it takes. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(GreenMan @ May 7 2007 - 01:10 PM) 826453561[/snapback]Go ahead and brag...........dont hold back now..... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I dont think those coaches know what it takes as much as who it takes. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

The Green Man speaks .............. on something other than Collinwood football or Marco Dailey. I figured we'd all get to here from you round about Aug 1 on how you were going to be Region runner-ups or something like that.

It's not bragging Greenie it's only stating facts. Some people on here want to talk smack while others, like me, just try to enlighten them to the facts. By the way, hows that Collinwood baseball team. I know Wayne Co. has some fine talent coming up thru the ranks in baseball in the upcoming years will any of it go thru Collinwood? The Rice kids are going to be tough as well as several others from that area. If Collinwood could figure out who it takes & how to get there then who knows what the future might hold!!

Best of luck this fall, I'll be talking to you then!

Guest inappropriate87

QUOTE(Volzchamps @ May 7 2007 - 10:04 AM) 826453463[/snapback]I'd say they must have overlooked their competition in the sectionals. FC making a half dozen errors might have helped LV as well.

But before you start cracking on FC's failure to reach the State last year you might want to look at the past 8-10 years and see how often they have been there. Then check out your Lookout Valley boys and see what they've done in comparison! By my record Friendship has been to the State 3 out of the last 4 years and the Sectional somewhere around 18 out of the past 20 years!!!!! Meanwhile Lookout Valley has been to the sectionals once and struggled to make it out of their district tournament every other year due to Boyd Buchannon. By the way FC was beating Boyd all of those years in the Sectional.

However, maybe LV will get lucky and get to face poor little FC again this year in the Sectionals. Then we'll see who knows how to get to the Spring Fling more than once every 20 years and who has been 3 out of the last 4!!

errors or no errors lv still won. nobody cares about what happened for the past couple of years i asked what happened to them last year. didnt put them down i just simply asked a question. if you know how to get to state you dont over look any other team, you play hard every day and do your best.

QUOTE(Volzchamps @ May 7 2007 - 12:04 PM) 826453463[/snapback]I'd say they must have overlooked their competition in the sectionals. FC making a half dozen errors might have helped LV as well.

But before you start cracking on FC's failure to reach the State last year you might want to look at the past 8-10 years and see how often they have been there. Then check out your Lookout Valley boys and see what they've done in comparison! By my record Friendship has been to the State 3 out of the last 4 years and the Sectional somewhere around 18 out of the past 20 years!!!!! Meanwhile Lookout Valley has been to the sectionals once and struggled to make it out of their district tournament every other year due to Boyd Buchannon. By the way FC was beating Boyd all of those years in the Sectional.

However, maybe LV will get lucky and get to face poor little FC again this year in the Sectionals. Then we'll see who knows how to get to the Spring Fling more than once every 20 years and who has been 3 out of the last 4!!

By the way Boyd was not in LV district. CCS was in their district. They were in the same region.

I think this was the original question:

who do yall think will end up in murfreesboro at tha end of tha year?

I think this is how I answered:

I like Lookout Valley and Rockwood out of the East.

And as a sidenote, Friendship Christian has outscored their District opponents 129-4. Either they are really good or this is a very weak District.

This is what you said:

I'd say they must have overlooked their competition in the sectionals. FC making a half dozen errors might have helped LV as well.

You Sir, are a jerk!

QUOTE(Volzchamps @ May 7 2007 - 12:04 PM) 826453463[/snapback]I'd say they must have overlooked their competition in the sectionals. FC making a half dozen errors might have helped LV as well.

Go ahead and check out all the stats on FC...they could be back to back to back state champions, and it doesnt mean sh*t. we are talkin about THIS year and it doesnt matter if they have been to state the last 3 out of 4.