Big upcoming games

dins8

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(ihavenofriendzz @ Apr 30 2007 - 08:44 PM) 826448674[/snapback]He said he wont tell us who he is talking about. My guess is he is talking about.. Kevin Underwood, Tyler Swift, and Ben Backstrom.

For the four games that I have seen this season Farragut has played about 10-12 different inside midfielders. I don't know who will be in there for this game so we will just wait and see.

QUOTE(PinballWizard @ Apr 30 2007 - 07:50 PM) 826448683[/snapback]Realll Coool, but I dont even want to predict about these games cause im always wrong

Pinball-

I wasn't trying to be a jerk; I just didn't want to mention the players from Farragut who I think won't match up well against Tarr because I think that it is not classy to point out specific players' weaknesses. It bothers me when people get on here and talk about how terrible a specific player is. I wasn't trying to offend you at all. I also think I have been very complementary of Farragut so far this year, and I have pointed out players on Farragut that I think are very talented on the high school level.

Maybe I shouldn't have used the word "fold." I probably should have said "won't match up well."

Best,

dins

QUOTE(dins8 @ Apr 30 2007 - 10:40 PM) 826448749[/snapback]Pinball-

I wasn't trying to be a jerk; I just didn't want to mention the players from Farragut who I think won't match up well against Tarr because I think that it is not classy to point out specific players' weaknesses. It bothers me when people get on here and talk about how terrible a specific player is. I wasn't trying to offend you at all. I also think I have been very complementary of Farragut so far this year, and I have pointed out players on Farragut that I think are very talented on the high school level.

Maybe I shouldn't have used the word "fold." I probably should have said "won't match up well."

Best,

dins

Dins no offense was taken, im glad you didnt say who that would just start trouble and I agree about the bashing of individuals. Sorry about the sarcastic remark.

I have been reading for a while, and just registered, so please don't ambush me if you disagree with my opinions /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Bearden vs. Webb: Webb is a strong team, but I don't think the Bearden train can be derailed right now. I see Bearden winning 1-0

CAK vs. Farragut: Great matchup! I am not going to miss this one. I heard it was going to be on TV, too (I think). CAK seems to have a steady defense with some great midfield possession. I heard that the Pifer kid was coming back this week, but I don't know where he is playing. Farragut has 2 of the best forwards I have seen, and plays a very similar type of soccer game that CAK does, but I think CAK can do well against them. I actually am going to call a 1-1 tie.

Oak Ridge vs. Maryville: I have seen both teams play, and I think that Maryville has a better squad. I predict 2-0 Maryville.

Catholic vs. West: If Catholic can stop the "death throw-in", I forsee Catholic winning 1-0. They are playing some great soccer right now. West has an outstanding team, but I think they will be even better next year!

Sorry if that offends anyone. Just stating my opinions.

maryville dominated the game in possession and chances. the only shots that oak ridge got off were wild ones for the most part. the oak ridge midfield seemed content to allow the maryville midfield to pass around them. there were several easy chances maryville missed out on as well, at least 3 notable ones.

QUOTE(BigG @ May 1 2007 - 10:28 PM) 826449533[/snapback]Good call, Elmer...

Thanks, but more like beginner's luck. 2 for 2 on winners. I think the Catholic game is Wednesday, so we'll see if the luck holds. Good luck vs. Farragut!