Mcnairy vs Covington

Joshua07

Im not gonna say much about this game, i dont really know what happened there first goal some guy poped up to our keeper and he caught it CLEARLY outside of the goal and they called it a goal i dont know after that i think everyone on our team just got frustrated we just did not play well and allowed them to take a quick freekick without us seting up at all, but we failed to to score in the end so were just gonna have to put this behind us and look to our game with haywood on thursday.

great game against mcnairy clearly teams are beatable both teams played great the first goal the goallie stuck his leg in wen ahmed #2 shot a cross and went it second and the second shot was a direct kick covington played great and hopely they keep goin .

The ball is suppose to cross the line for it to be a goal not his foot but im not gonna take anything away from covington they played good we just had a bad game especially after that first goal or whatever. We have to focus on our match thursday and getin ready for district tourneys.