Region 6 1a predictions

QUOTE(Big Bigby @ Jun 6 2007 - 12:22 AM) 826471957[/snapback]Marco only scored 3 TD's that night. Take away those 18 points he scored and mTp still beat WC 27 -19.

No "smart" answers here, just the facts.

mTp as a team beat WC not just Marco. Get over it. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

That second half was against the 2nd string. I wouldn't BRAG too much if I were you. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

well i'm not BRAGGING.........mite sound like it but trust me, i'm not

yall stomped us good.....no denying it

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(wildcatpride70 @ Jun 6 2007 - 03:05 PM) 826472206[/snapback]well i'm not BRAGGING.........mite sound like it but trust me, i'm not

yall stomped us good.....no denying it

That's cool. You just can't tell sometimes reading a post. It's hard to understand someone's demeaner by just reading.

Trust me, there were a lot of years we ( mTp fans ) were not in any shape to be standing up for our program, especially against WC. Seen a lot of years WC and CW handed it to mTp HARD. Wooped us good. So please don't take our pride and enthusiasm for bragging , as a lot of people think we are, us fans are simply enjoying our time in the spotlight. It will sooner or later end, it always does, hopefully later than sooner. Got to take advantage of it while you can, something I know you WC fans know all about. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(Big Bigby @ Jun 6 2007 - 09:18 PM) 826472337[/snapback]That's cool. You just can't tell sometimes reading a post. It's hard to understand someone's demeaner by just reading.

Trust me, there were a lot of years we ( mTp fans ) were not in any shape to be standing up for our program, especially against WC. Seen a lot of years WC and CW handed it to mTp HARD. Wooped us good. So please don't take our pride and enthusiasm for bragging , as a lot of people think we are, us fans are simply enjoying our time in the spotlight. It will sooner or later end, it always does, hopefully later than sooner. Got to take advantage of it while you can, something I know you WC fans know all about. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

well said there bigby.....i know exactly what you mean

enjoy that spotlight....as we wc fans know, it will fade away

QUOTE(wildcatpride70 @ Jun 6 2007 - 10:40 PM) 826472390[/snapback]well said there bigby.....i know exactly what you mean

enjoy that spotlight....as we wc fans know, it will fade away

Best post you have ever put on here.

I agree, lets cherish it while we can.

QUOTE(wildcatpride70 @ Jun 7 2007 - 07:06 PM) 826472671[/snapback]hopefully it'll get back on us here in a year or 2 lol /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

yea nobody cares wat u have to say wildcatpride70 so put that in ur pipe and smoke it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

QUOTE(wchs78 @ Jun 8 2007 - 01:29 AM) 826472813[/snapback]yea nobody cares wat u have to say wildcatpride70 so put that in ur pipe and smoke it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

sit on it /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

QUOTE(wildcatpride70 @ Jun 10 2007 - 11:35 AM) 826473525[/snapback]sit on it /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

that was just uncalled for wcp70.........but yes i do agree with u mtp needs to cherish now cause it can all turn around in one year........heck one game