Region 6 1a predictions

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(wholder @ May 7 2007 - 06:20 PM) 826453750[/snapback]I think you did. How many times has Wayne County or anyone in region 6A stopped him?

just calm down wholder.........everyone knows marco is good and so is a lot of the mt.p team

this is all in good fun /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(Mr.RFD @ May 7 2007 - 08:21 AM) 826453314[/snapback]wcp70 Are you the guy from the Village People. you know, that police man. the straight /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> one? LOL

yea......whats it to ya?

Y.M.C.A.!!!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(utfootball08 @ May 7 2007 - 07:33 PM) 826453792[/snapback]#1 is Moore Co. just because Coach McDaniel.

OK.......you are insane

QUOTE(chatttown29 @ May 5 2007 - 08:14 PM) 826452588[/snapback]1. cwood

2. mtp

3. wayne co.

4. huntland/ moore co.

6. perry county

7. zion

8. cornersville

9.CA

cwood is sleeper

heres my predictions....

1. zion

2. cornersville

the rest are fighting not to get last /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(FCSprideatUT @ May 6 2007 - 09:52 PM) 826453153[/snapback]No he would have no where near the same numbers. But if it wasn't Marco Dailey and it was someone else back there do you think they would have anywhere near the same numbers??

No but MP's record who have remained the same except it wouldnt have been as many blow-outs. I think it is interested someone from Friendship Christian is so worried about region 6.

QUOTE(wildcatpride70 @ May 6 2007 - 09:37 PM) 826453186[/snapback]zion at 7th??? are you serious??? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

whats wrong with zion at 7th...if we had had more players last year we would have beatin cornersville, it was 0-0 goin into the 4th quarter then they put in a whole new team and took advantage of our numbers...i think well atleast be 8th next year(i know thats not sayin much, but its beter than our previous years)

QUOTE(wahlly81 @ May 8 2007 - 04:00 PM) 826454643[/snapback]whats wrong with zion at 7th...if we had had more players last year we would have beatin cornersville, it was 0-0 goin into the 4th quarter then they put in a whole new team and took advantage of our numbers...i think well atleast be 8th next year(i know thats not sayin much, but its beter than our previous years)

not to burst your bubble or nothin, but im sure yall arnt the only team improving...im sure cornersville is sick of comin in 2nd to last and is working hard to get better, along with every other team, i mean i hope yall come in better than last, but dont think you've done it before spring practice is even over

QUOTE(Monkey Wrench @ May 8 2007 - 03:11 PM) 826454652[/snapback]not to burst your bubble or nothin, but im sure yall arnt the only team improving...im sure cornersville is sick of comin in 2nd to last and is working hard to get better, along with every other team, i mean i hope yall come in better than last, but dont think you've done it before spring practice is even over

if we came that close to beating them last year and only lost 2 seniors in the process... it think our chances our a little higher, whats in matter if your last or second to last any way....either way your obviously not doin well

QUOTE(wahlly81 @ May 8 2007 - 04:25 PM) 826454666[/snapback]if we came that close to beating them last year and only lost 2 seniors in the process... it think our chances our a little higher, whats in matter if your last or second to last any way....either way your obviously not doin well

its not much to an outsider lookin in, but im sure it would be huge for the eagles team........since zion has been in region 6 have they ever won a region game?