Red Bank-Baylor

Chattcity

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(just4fun @ May 4 2007 - 11:03 PM) 826452206[/snapback]sounds like there is two sides to the story.

I have never seen anything like the way the Red Bank goalie acted in a high school soccer game. He had to be basically subdued by several Red Bank teammates. He was using the f word (sorry but true) at the ref and was trying to take the ref out. That is when the ref called the game. He should be out for good this year...and I feel he will be. It was the worst I have ever witnessed in a high school game bar none. Yes, it was Espino...if that is the correct spelling and whatever it takes he should be have action taken by his high school for it. If not for his high school team mates he would have attacked the ref. Anyone that saw it knows. Just a real shame...and no it was not funny at all.

I had to take alittle time before responding to this. I have really been embarrased about what happened at my school Red Bank. First there was the ball boy that keep yelling at the Baylor parents trying to take up for the keeper. This happened several times during the game and for no reason at all. You could see the shocked looks on peoples faces. I am sorry to anyone that had to put up with that to start with. The ref had to yell at the ball boy to tell him to shut up he was just the ball boy. Then ofcourse our goalie. I am at least glad that some of our players pulled him and I mean it took several. As everyone saw he went after a ball that a Baylor player tried to score on. The Baylor player went down and our goalie then kneed him while on the ground. The ref then pulled the red card as he should have. That is when our goalie lost it trying to get to the ref..and yes calling the ref the f word. The ref then called the game. It got very ugly and I am embarrassed that he represented out school along with the ball boy. I want everyone to know that they do not represent the majority of Red Bank High School. To the Baylor players, parents I am very sorry for what happened. It was inexcusable and sickening.

so much for the coach of red bank taking any actions. rumor has it that red banks coach was trying to schedule a game on saturday so the goalie would be eligible for the district. he also threw the f bomb at some of his own players after a goal was scored in the opener against CSAS.

another interesting thing about the opener, there was a flag pole at the red banl field and the only flag flying was a national flag of mexico. no other flag at all, very strange.