Gallatin v. Hendersonville/Beech

SoccerBaller07

Gallatin will be faced against the winner of the Beech v. Hendersonville game monday at 4 and Hendersonville is favored to win. If this happens they get there second chance against Gallatin in what would be the biggest game in all district 9-AAA. I would like predictions on this game. I for one cannot even say who has a better chance of winning. Yes Gallatin did beat Hendersonville 2-1 in regular season but Hendersonville maintained most of the possession but could not find the net. Gallatin went in and took care of business. One well known fact in sports is it is always more difficult to beat a team a second time so this will be an interesting game to watch.

QUOTE(SoccerBaller07 @ May 7 2007 - 12:14 PM) 826453511[/snapback]Gallatin will be faced against the winner of the Beech v. Hendersonville game monday at 4 and Hendersonville is favored to win. If this happens they get there second chance against Gallatin in what would be the biggest game in all district 9-AAA. I would like predictions on this game. I for one cannot even say who has a better chance of winning. Yes Gallatin did beat Hendersonville 2-1 in regular season but Hendersonville maintained most of the possession but could not find the net. Gallatin went in and took care of business. One well known fact in sports is it is always more difficult to beat a team a second time so this will be an interesting game to watch.

I wouldn't necessarily call Hendersonville over Beech a lock. Hendersonville seems to be up and down so anything can happen as you say. If Beech wins, I think Gallatin takes the next game. If Hendersonville advances, then based on the last game, I'd have to say that for Gallatin to win 2 within a week over the same team would be a task seeing as how similar the two teams are.