CCS VS. NOTREDAME

paytreeyet

Notre Dame won 1-0 when the two met up earlier this season. What do you think the outcome will be?

I look for a 2-1 or even a 3-2 match with Notre Dame winning. This means that 2-3 goals will need to be scored on CCS's keeper, Gibson, but I think that the CCS back line will allow enough chances for 2 or 3 to get past him. The Wilson, Miller, Heath triad should combine for at least one if not two goals. I wish I could make it to this one; it should be an exciting match with a lot of physicality.

I think that this will be a really good game. I think that the heat up top from CCS will be hard to stop. David Wilson is hot, hot, hot, with his scoring and will be hard to keep from scoring. David Miller will eat up those guys too. Those two guys, if they play well together will put some scores up. However, if they don't play together and make some scoring opportunities together the central defense for ND will shut them down. It will be an interesting game. Maybe we can stop by there on the way home from the Bayor/McCallie match.