Loretto vs. Marshall Co.

qdizzle151b

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess the question I have is who will pitch for each team? Marshall Co. has used both Seth Lintz and Judd Stoltz so looking at the Marshall Co. roster, I see Cory Searls and Zach Cross shown as pitchers. Loretto has used Luke Buttrum and Wesley Gobble so Brock Glass available, I believe. It's a "must win" situation for both teams as the loser's season is over. It's sure to be a great game filled with emotion on both sides. I won't make a prediction since it's too close to call.

QUOTE(PageMan @ May 9 2007 - 07:53 AM) 826455193[/snapback]I guess the question I have is who will pitch for each team? Marshall Co. has used both Seth Lintz and Judd Stoltz so looking at the Marshall Co. roster, I see Cory Searls and Zach Cross shown as pitchers. Loretto has used Luke Buttrum and Wesley Gobble so Brock Glass available, I believe. It's a "must win" situation for both teams as the loser's season is over. It's sure to be a great game filled with emotion on both sides. I won't make a prediction since it's too close to call.

I'm pulling for LORETTO! Glass will do a great job at the mound he has really come a long way this year!!! GOOD LUCK BOYS!

I wonder how the "Wheel of Fortune" will spin in regards to umpire selection out of the Columbia Association for tonight's game? Whoever shows up will certainly be under the magnifying glass in their calls. Let's hope there is no controversy with fans, coaches, players, and umpires that ends with a brawl at home plate - but then again, you never know what might happen.