District 9-AAA Title Game

Commando07

This is one killer rematch folks.

There is no way we lose this one again.

It was a complete fluke that we lost to them earlier in the season.

that and they got killer lucky.

both those goals they scored were completely offsides.

They did not deserve to win that game, nor do they deserve to win this one.

They have one player.

All we have to do is double team him and they are done.

They have no midfield, there defense bails them out of trouble a lot of the time, but thats mostly by luck, and their keeper has no place playing college ball.

Our JV can whoop up on them.

We are catching fire at the right time of the year and we are going to bring the house down on thursday night and walk away with the District title again.

I saw earlier on a post that they come out "slow in the first 15 minutes". well its not going to matter how fast they come out afterwards, we are going to blast them early and cruise to the title.

We're hungry, we're ready for revenge, and there is no way they can stop us.

Go Commandos!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, I think yesterday we proved we aren't a one man team.

We beat La Vergne with out our "one man" not scoring one goal.

This is not the first time we have won a game with out him scoring either.

Our defence is strong and our midfield isn't that bad.

As for our keeper, i believe he was named to the all district team.

All i know is we are going to show up ready to play and if we don't come out with a win it will be hard for anyone to walk off of that field, whether they are wearing white or black.

QUOTE(Commando07 @ May 9 2007 - 06:25 PM) 826455688[/snapback]This is one killer rematch folks.

There is no way we lose this one again.

It was a complete fluke that we lost to them earlier in the season.

that and they got killer lucky.

both those goals they scored were completely offsides.

They did not deserve to win that game, nor do they deserve to win this one.

They have one player.

All we have to do is double team him and they are done.

They have no midfield, there defense bails them out of trouble a lot of the time, but thats mostly by luck, and their keeper has no place playing college ball.

Our JV can whoop up on them.

We are catching fire at the right time of the year and we are going to bring the house down on thursday night and walk away with the District title again.

I saw earlier on a post that they come out "slow in the first 15 minutes". well its not going to matter how fast they come out afterwards, we are going to blast them early and cruise to the title.

We're hungry, we're ready for revenge, and there is no way they can stop us.

Go Commandos!

Let me tell you one thing...you are not a Hendersonville player, fan or student. It is obvious to me that you are from Wilson Central trying to get your team fired up. The Hendersonville fans, and players have a lot of class they have prooved over the years their dominance and they do not get on here to talk trash. I will take my hat out to Wilson Central for stepping up this year and playing well and winning some tough games. Congrats but don't spoil it talking trash and trying to misrepresent another team, it is not fair.

QUOTE(soccer21 @ May 9 2007 - 06:42 PM) 826455753[/snapback]Let me tell you one thing...you are not a Hendersonville player, fan or student. It is obvious to me that you are from Wilson Central trying to get your team fired up. The Hendersonville fans, and players have a lot of class they have prooved over the years their dominance and they do not get on here to talk trash. I will take my hat out to Wilson Central for stepping up this year and playing well and winning some tough games. Congrats but don't spoil it talking trash and trying to misrepresent another team, it is not fair.

I thought the same thing...

Ok Wilson Central has more class than that. You do not have the right to go and blame US. And for whomever wants to "talk trash" you look bad. It is OBVIOUSLY from Hendersonville. So just get over yourselves. And it wasn't a fluke. We just outplayed ya'll. I don't like excuses, we have never made any when we lost. So do yourself a favor and quit crying.

Goodluck Wilson Central!

I don't know who that was but can assure anyone that it was not a wilson central player.

We have been preparing for this game and didn't need any boosting up.

I feel confident in our team as we are and it was not needed.

i am not saying that it was hville but goodluck to both teams

I agree. Best of luck to both teams.

The winner will truly deserve it.

this is one of the toughest districts in the state with Hendersonville, Gallatin, LaVergne, and us in it.

Anyone who wins this district has to have earned it, and whether or not "Commando07" is a player or fan or whatever, he has obviously not seen us play because our defense does not play with luck, we play with heart.

that has been our motto all year.

That post doesnt stand for the way the Hendersonville players and coaches go about soccer, as BigG said.

They have been nothing but respectful to our coaches and players since our inception 6 years ago.

Good luck to both teams and give the fans a great game!!

QUOTE(soccer21 @ May 9 2007 - 07:42 PM) 826455753[/snapback]The Hendersonville fans, and players have a lot of class they have prooved over the years their dominance and they do not get on here to talk trash.

that is why they said we would need 11 brazilians starting to beat them the first time.

and why they were quick to blame offsides on both of our goals.

just saying.

QUOTE(Carolina_Bo4JC @ May 9 2007 - 09:15 PM) 826455787[/snapback]I agree. Best of luck to both teams.

The winner will truly deserve it.

this is one of the toughest districts in the state with Hendersonville, Gallatin, LaVergne, and us in it.

Anyone who wins this district has to have earned it, and whether or not "Commando07" is a player or fan or whatever, he has obviously not seen us play because our defense does not play with luck, we play with heart.

that has been our motto all year.

That post doesnt stand for the way the Hendersonville players and coaches go about soccer, as BigG said.

They have been nothing but respectful to our coaches and players since our inception 6 years ago.

Good luck to both teams and give the fans a great game!!

One of the toughest districts in the state?? Please tell me you are kidding. Just reading the sentence "this is one of the toughest districts in the state with Hendersonville, Gallatin, LAVERGNE, and us (W. CENTRAL)" makes me chuckle. The last two have are not soccer powerhouses and, therefore, should not be used to any equation to determine a district's strength when compared to the rest of the state.

Go to eurosportscoreboard.com and look over teams schedules and oppossing teams schedules. Wow...what a statement. I am still in shock...and I'm a Wildcat fan!

This is one of the toughest districts in the state this year!!

I'm not talking about in years past, and i did not say we were THE toughest, just a tough one.

You tell me LaVergne didn't go out and play hard every game.

You don't get 9 wins by not playing hard.

And we all played quality teams.

Aliyu was one of the best guys ive seen in area soccer, not because he was a great player, but because he was joking around and having fun, being respectful during the games we played against him.

I thought it was a complete shame he couldnt finish the game last night, thats not how he deserves to go out.

I have nothing but respect for him and the LaVergne program.

And with wilson central, yes, this is the best we have ever done, but it is completely ludicrous to dismiss us because we are just now coming up.

Sure, we don't stack up against the Brentwoods, Farraguts, and Beardens of the state in program prestige...yet.

But who knows?

Maybe this year is a stepping stone for a string of competitiveness in the district.

Regardless, im proud of everyone in this district. From Gallatin to Smyrna, because every game was a battle.

It is a shame only 2 teams can go to regionals, but i am very proud we are one of those two going.

We are going to play as hard as we can to make this district, our school, our fans, our coaches, and our teammates proud of us.

QUOTE(stamford_bridge @ May 9 2007 - 08:44 PM) 826455825[/snapback]One of the toughest districts in the state?? Please tell me you are kidding. Just reading the sentence "this is one of the toughest districts in the state with Hendersonville, Gallatin, LAVERGNE, and us (W. CENTRAL)" makes me chuckle. The last two have are not soccer powerhouses and, therefore, should not be used to any equation to determine a district's strength when compared to the rest of the state.

Go to eurosportscoreboard.com and look over teams schedules and oppossing teams schedules. Wow...what a statement. I am still in shock...and I'm a Wildcat fan!

Just because a team doesn't have a history doesn't mean they aren't a tough team.

Wilson Central has already proved that. they were unranked at the beggining of the season and went on to beat some ranked teams. a few even in the top 15