USJ vs Dyersburg next Monday...what should we expect?

highheat

USJ has alot of offensive POWER, but Dyersburg is Very solid from 1-9. Both have great pitching staffs and solid defense. I see this having the potential to be a classic. However, If USJ gets ahead early, D-burg may fold due to lack of momentum from losing two games to "rival" Dyer County. On another note, I hope that Covington "blisters" Dyer County

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(baseballguy12 @ May 14 2007 - 03:13 PM) 826458987[/snapback]boo usj!!!

i hope that usj gets the dog snot beat out of them. people are too nice!

BB guy, looks like you can't pickum, not even close. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

USJ 14, Dyersburg 4.

QUOTE(JD64 @ May 14 2007 - 03:35 PM) 826458995[/snapback]USJ has alot of offensive POWER, but Dyersburg is Very solid from 1-9. Both have great pitching staffs and solid defense. I see this having the potential to be a classic. However, If USJ gets ahead early, D-burg may fold due to lack of momentum from losing two games to "rival" Dyer County. On another note, I hope that Covington "blisters" Dyer County

HATER!

QUOTE(JD64 @ May 14 2007 - 03:35 PM) 826458995[/snapback]USJ has alot of offensive POWER, but Dyersburg is Very solid from 1-9. Both have great pitching staffs and solid defense. I see this having the potential to be a classic. However, If USJ gets ahead early, D-burg may fold due to lack of momentum from losing two games to "rival" Dyer County. On another note, I hope that Covington "blisters" Dyer County

dc 13- covington 2 Sorry bout your luck jd.. we'll send you some tickets

Good effort from Dyersburg. The Trojans made the Bruins and their fans a little uneasy early by taking a 4-1 lead. Bruins scored 8 in the 2nd and cruse to a 5 inning 14-4 Win. Good job Bruins! Don't let up and you can win it all!

Will Glenn is named Player Of The Game after a 3-4 night at the plate and some outstanding plays in the field. Great job Will!!! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I think that was the largest crowd I've ever seen at a USJ home game! Great job by Mike Seals announcing and playing music/game effects in the Press Box! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(FriendlyFoe @ May 14 2007 - 09:17 PM) 826459236[/snapback]Grow up! It's people like you who take the fun out of games and CoachT.

People like me. REALLY! it is people like you who have no Competitive spirit who take the fun out of the game. why don't you same your money from your factory job and buy everyone trophies. what a joke you are! it is fun to talk a little trash. i hated that D'burg lost b/c i don't like USJ at all. but fun out of the game. if you didn't like what i said you wouldn't have responded. let's be honest here.