who is leading the state in hitting categories.

MTbaseball123

QUOTE(MTbaseball123 @ May 10 2007 - 11:32 PM) 826456951[/snapback]whos leading in these categories?

Those stats would be hard to provide unless your a coach of the team.

I keep stats on all our games and I can give you numbers that are close but they are not official.

I have had maybe a half dozen calls that the official scorer at an away game would charge and error and I would say no way... he beat the throw to first and there was no bobble of the ball that is an infield single all day long...

My on son is a victim of my scorekeeping... he says coach has me for 1 more double then you have... I say go find which games you got your doubles in and I will consider it.. he came back and I said no way... I draw the path of the ball on my scoring sheet.. he dumped single over the shortstop and it was fielded cleanly by the left fielder... there was a runner on 3rd and the field threw into the catcher and my son moved to second on the throw...E7 perhaps and a great heads up alert running young man but not a double... well coach has it as a double and thats the official record.. I say well coach is wrong on this one!

But my point is as close as my stats are to the official they will be off a little and therefore not accurate enough to provide to others.

That probably is the reason you are getting no replies to this thread... you want numbers and they just are not available.

Now ask simple who the best sluggers are in the state and your thread will light up with bragging players and parents! That would be very objective and require no facts to back it up! All you need is an oppinion!