Coffee Co vs Cookville

hsfanbaseball

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(chs4life @ May 14 2007 - 09:28 PM) 826459259[/snapback]Raiders win 5-1. Good Luck guys on Wednesday. You can hear the game live on WMSR 1320am and www.thunder1320.com on the internet.

Thanks Lucky!!! it wouldn't be the same without you! You do a great job and make the game exciting!

The team loves you! Pedo we love you too!!! Great job WMSR so if you can't be at the games listen to WMSR and Lucky will make you feel you are at the game!!!

QUOTE(Legends @ May 15 2007 - 08:56 AM) 826459400[/snapback]Thanks Lucky!!! it wouldn't be the same without you! You do a great job and make the game exciting!

The team loves you! Pedo we love you too!!! Great job WMSR so if you can't be at the games listen to WMSR and Lucky will make you feel you are at the game!!!

Don't make his head any bigger than it already is....I won't be able to get him into the van tomorrow lol!

Great season CAVS! Especially for having 3 seniors (I think)...

Kept playing hard & improved greatly throughout the season.

This oughta be GREAT motivation to get started working hard for next year! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

THE SQUAD /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(pedo_29 @ May 15 2007 - 10:14 AM) 826459441[/snapback]Don't make his head any bigger than it already is....I won't be able to get him into the van tomorrow lol!

Man that's just wrong. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />