Baylor Vs. Webb

cincyred

QUOTE(PinballWizard @ May 13 2007 - 01:02 PM) 826458410[/snapback]Webb wins this one big, 3-0 Webb. Baylors defense will break for the first time this year and Hutchins and Marvin will take advantage and put away there chances.

Pretty bold prediction, but I do not see either of these quality teams giving up 3 goals. Defenses are too good.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(bigred4life @ May 13 2007 - 02:18 PM) 826458476[/snapback]No way. No one has scored more that one this year....and only 3 times has that been done. Baylor's defense is too strong! If McCallie's high powered offense cannot even score one goal in 2 games....Webb will not do it. Another low scoring game with Baylor winning 1-0.

well i guess thats why mccallie is sitting at home

QUOTE(PinballWizard @ May 13 2007 - 11:02 AM) 826458410[/snapback]Webb wins this one big, 3-0 Webb. Baylors defense will break for the first time this year and Hutchins and Marvin will take advantage and put away there chances.

Baylor's defense will not break....would allow one at the most. But Murphy or Paden (maybe both) will find the back of the net as Baylor wins 1-0 on Webb's field.

QUOTE(brick25 @ May 13 2007 - 10:13 PM) 826458730[/snapback]well i guess thats why mccallie is sitting at home

brick, i like it haha

i've also talked to many of webb's players and they're not really feeling any "heat." the pressure is on baylor becausethey were the ones who lost earlier this year. Webb knows they can win and they're playing at home. I'm not saying that webb is taking this game lightly or anything because they're not, it's just that they're not going to come out and play nervous. They've played in enough big games this year with their schedule that this game should be no different. And when you think about it, both teams are going to come out firing. there's not a whole lot to lose in this game because at state you're going to have to beat everyone at one point or another to win so seeding isn't all that huge since there are no byes.

Baylor's looking for some revenge and pride back but I think Webb will be ready and hold on to win by 1.

QUOTE(cincyred @ May 15 2007 - 04:49 AM) 826459319[/snapback]In the 1st game, if Webb does not make the one and only shot that they took. the game ends at 0-0. If Baylor scores one of the many,many chances that they had, Baylor wins. THis time around, Baylor finishes and wins easily.

Nothing better than setting yourself up for disappointment on gameday