marion vs meigs

thechosen1

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hay, can someone tell me who got voted off American Idol tonite. You see I listened to this guy Mexican and I thought I would be home in time to watch it. Well that is what I get for listening to guys who obviously have no clue as to what is going on. All kidding aside great game for the Warriors. Fowler pitches an excellent game proving that you dont have to knock the catcher down to win baseball games. Nick Wilson and Sam Grizzwald hit the ball well and solid defense at short with Justin Bell. Good luck to Meigs and I hope we meet again. And Mexican, you might wont to watch what you say espicially if your a__ cant back it upl

I don't think your going to hear to much from the Meigs fans, Marion shut em up. This just goes to show you a determined well coach team can never be overlooked. I think the young Warriors have got everyones attention now. Congrats to Coach Roberts and the Warriors.

Outstanding game on both sides, 22-going 4-4 was a HUGE help, 4-way to go DOWNTOWN when we needed to get it started, 14-way to bow your neck and hang tough, if you weren't there you missed a great High School baseball game. Keep up the hard work. Friday is a whole new ballgame.

QUOTE(Illest @ May 16 2007 - 10:09 PM) 826460877[/snapback]I don't think your going to hear to much from the Meigs fans, Marion shut em up. This just goes to show you a determined well coach team can never be overlooked. I think the young Warriors have got everyones attention now. Congrats to Coach Roberts and the Warriors.

Before you Marion folks get to bashing too hard on the Meigs folks let me just say that ALL of the folks on here who were saying Meigs was gonna beat you were from Central and Polk. Not a Meigs fan said a word. Just keep that in mind. Congrats Marion on a good win.

QUOTE(PurpleGrad @ May 16 2007 - 09:55 PM) 826460645[/snapback]Yeah.... you're right..... Marion should have just stayed at home tonight. Meigs had no problem at all in this one. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I guess now is the time that we start hearing how horrible the umps were and how Meigs was cheated out of the game?!?? So...go ahead.... make your excuses. By the way.... have fun on your road trip.....

you have no idea whom you are replying to....this is a McMinn Central poster not a Meigs poster... so he's not making any trip on Friday.