Times of Games

dins8

I know I keep mentioning this, but I, along with I'm sure a number of other people, would like to see both games on Thursday, and I don't want to be forced to choose just one. Surely, all coaches would love to increase the numbers at their games. Is there any possible way that one can be at 6 and the other at 8? 5 and 7?

Big G-

Is there a way that you and Culbreth can work something out?

Again, I don't think I'm alone on this one. This would be a great night to watch both teams play. Sorry to be a pain about this.

I understand where you're coming from with this, but I doubt it'll get changed. This is the region tournament and I think all the teams want to keep it at the normal time. It would be very nice if the games were on different nights cause i would like to watch the bearden/farragut one, but that is probably impossible too.

Dins, we changed it last game (well, actually the lightning changed it) and I didn't see you there!!! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I for one, do not want to move it earlier, since we are playing at Catholic, the sun is really a factor, since their field runs mostly east to west. Also, the heat is really draining... I am fairly sure that Catholic feels the same way. Sorry, Dins...

QUOTE(BigG @ May 16 2007 - 05:10 AM) 826460034[/snapback]Dins, we changed it last game (well, actually the lightning changed it) and I didn't see you there!!! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I for one, do not want to move it earlier, since we are playing at Catholic, the sun is really a factor, since their field runs mostly east to west. Also, the heat is really draining... I am fairly sure that Catholic feels the same way. Sorry, Dins...

thought I'd give it a try. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(dins8 @ May 16 2007 - 05:35 AM) 826460041[/snapback]thought I'd give it a try. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Dins, here's what I do... which district championship game did you go to? If you went to the Bearden/Farragut game, like I did, then you go to the CAK/Catholic region championship. Or vice versa. This is the beauty of the districts and regions we have around here, unless you are a competitor within one of these districts.