CCS vs Notre Dame

CCSMAN

This is the one time I'll make an appearance at a soccer game over a track meet. Which says how important this is.

Close game.

1-1 tie.

And then to PKs. Except it won't be normal. The PK contest will have the goalie standing on the goalposts and the soccer players kicking the ball through the uprights.

/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(Coniglio @ May 16 2007 - 03:51 PM) 826460416[/snapback]This is the one time I'll make an appearance at a soccer game over a track meet. Which says how important this is.

Close game.

1-1 tie.

And then to PKs. Except it won't be normal. The PK contest will have the goalie standing on the goalposts and the soccer players kicking the ball through the uprights.

/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Should be a great game. The advantage has to be to Notre Dame playing on their very small size home field. Although since CCS has played at ND twice already this season this field should be very familiar to them now. Good luck to both though. I will be following my Baylor Red Raiders to state next week. Hope to see you guys there representing Chattanooga as well. Is the loser out of the tournament?

QUOTE(jon26 @ May 16 2007 - 02:57 PM) 826460422[/snapback]Should be a great game. The advantage has to be to Notre Dame playing on their very small size home field. Although since CCS has played at ND twice already this season this field should be very familiar to them now. Good luck to both though. I will be following my Baylor Red Raiders to state next week. Hope to see you guys there representing Chattanooga as well. Is the loser out of the tournament?

No, the loser has to travel for a sectional game and if they win, they will make it to the state tournament.

QUOTE(mtnman @ May 16 2007 - 05:13 PM) 826460495[/snapback]according to the chattanoogan.com brackets the loser goes to the bracket with CAK and Knox Catholic. (after sectionals)

Winner has a cake walk to semis then would face either CAK or Knox Catholic.

its doesn't matter who gets a cake walk, you will have to play the best teams no matter what..