DII All-Region Team

MBABIGRED11

QUOTE(MBABIGRED11 @ May 16 2007 - 10:09 PM) 826460797[/snapback]In the East, I hear Massey from Baylor and Coleman from McCallie are good... In the West, Martinez and Forsythe from CBHS and Park from MUS... anyone else?

Martinez and Forsythe are on the money. Park has been hurt all year, so no way he earned a spot. Blair Wright from MUS pitched heroically, but sorry Jensen doesn't make the cut.

There are several from Evangelical Christian that should be included: Mathis, Norrid, Crawford and Currie. Their team finished second in the sub-state thanks to their contributions.

Patterson from Briarcrest should also make the list.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(bobcatalum @ May 19 2007 - 07:15 PM) 826463023[/snapback]Agree with Hostettler. Isaacs had a good year and I would have him on the team but Kimball has to be on there as well. His ERA was 1.00 with a 4-0 records and 4 saves. Also agree Irwin would be a likely choice over Jones.

I don't know much about Kimball

QUOTE(nitrites620 @ May 21 2007 - 03:45 PM) 826464124[/snapback]where do you find the all-region teams listed??

what is yalls take on the tourney...who do you see going where??

Do you play for CBHS or am I thinking of someone else? If so when are yall coming over this way?

QUOTE(BGABaseball00 @ May 21 2007 - 04:53 PM) 826464159[/snapback]I don't know much about Kimball

Do you play for CBHS or am I thinking of someone else? If so when are yall coming over this way?

Kimball has been the closer for MBA for 2 years. Due to some injuries he ended up starting a couple of games this year. He has signed with Brown University (Ivy League champs this year). He's a big kid at 6'4" and was clocked at 92 at a couple of Ivy League showcases last fall.

QUOTE(MBABIGRED11 @ May 21 2007 - 04:55 PM) 826464162[/snapback]Where can you find the actual All-Region team?

I haven't seen the full team yet but I know that the following players made it for BGA and MBA:

BGA

Andy Bass

David Isaacs

Logan Hostettler

Zach Brannon

Taylor Irwin

MBA

Matt Kimball

Todd Miller

Jon Eisen

By the way, best of luck to BGA, BA and Ryan in the tourney...somebody bring the big trophy home!!!

QUOTE(BGABaseball00 @ May 21 2007 - 04:53 PM) 826464159[/snapback]I don't know much about Kimball

yea i play for cbhs...we are leaving tomm at 8 am and we play at 4 at BGA against BGA