Lookout Valley

jadguitar06

QUOTE(RiverCityRage @ May 20 2007 - 03:30 PM) 826463501[/snapback]One Year Wonder? Didn't Lookout Valley Travel to Friendship last year? What was that score? When you look at the Tennessee Record Book for Baseball Lookout Valley is in there MANY times. Where is FC?

2 State Championships

369 Runs Scored (1997) 385 Hits(1997 Season) 50 Home Runs (1990) Team Batting average .367 (1997) Most BB 211 (1993) Most Stolen Bases 180 (1981 Season) One Game Stolen Bases 23 (1981) Most Strikeouts 376 (1979) Lowest ERA 1.61 (2001) Most Runs Scored 202 Keith Galloway (95-98) J. Reed 191 (95-98) Most BB R. Carrick 107 (98-02) C. Rogers 97 (92-95) J. Stoker 81 (2000-03) A. Thomas 79 (99-03) Most Stolen Bases 66 R. Carrick ( Pitching) MOST WINS R. Carrick 37 (98-02) L. Knight 36 (78-80) H. Woody 34 (75-77) S. Carrick 27 (75-77) Most Consective Wins without a loss 27 S. Carrick (75-77) Most Shut outs 17 (78-80) #10 NATIONAL Most Stikeouts L. Knight 589 H. Woody 444 R. Carrick 436 J. Stoker 303 S. Carrick 297 This is a few that are in the state record book.

District Championships & Region Championships are GOOD but Tradition is GREAT!!!!!

I am not talking about player award how many state champioship have your major league team won , yall should not be knocking another distict and worry about your on, when yall do lose then you can be like 7A watching then championship , oh thats right yall got the world series to play in.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest inappropriate87

why would they worry about their own district when nobody in their district can really hang with them anyways? either way congrats to lv on goin back to state and congrats to fc for making it too. both are great teams and i am looking forward to going and watching yall play. good luck

seein how you are from red boiling spring swanson, maybe yall should be a little more concerned about even winning a game... i almost thought you were from somewhere that could actually play the game! maybe yall can start a tourney with some of the other teams that didnt make it out of district...

Guest inappropriate87

QUOTE(swanson71 @ May 20 2007 - 05:25 PM) 826463612[/snapback]I am not talking about player award how many state champioship have your major league team won , yall should not be knocking another distict and worry about your on, when yall do lose then you can be like 7A watching then championship , oh thats right yall got the world series to play in. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

atleast they will be playing in the tourny. where are you gunna be? if i were you i would be training for next year and maybe yall can make it to the boro

QUOTE(jadguitar06 @ May 20 2007 - 03:18 PM) 826463539[/snapback]We have a really good shot at going all the way, ive seen Rockwood play, and im not that impressed. Cascade is the real problem on that side of the bracket

Your not that impressed. Well lets see how did you do in your on tourny. O wait Rockwood made it 2 the champ game. YOU didnt.

QUOTE(bigstick#1 @ May 20 2007 - 08:31 PM) 826463748[/snapback]Your not that impressed. Well lets see how did you do in your on tourny. O wait Rockwood made it 2 the champ game. YOU didnt.

maybe you should continue to look at that tourney you fool... Rockwood lost to the same Columbia Academy team that beat the jackets... next time you should pay a little more attention before talking about something you dont have a clue...

QUOTE(bigstick#1 @ May 20 2007 - 10:31 PM) 826463748[/snapback]Your not that impressed. Well lets see how did you do in your on tourny. O wait Rockwood made it 2 the champ game. YOU didnt.

Yeah if we were in your easy division in the tourney we woulda played columbia in the champ. game too.