Franklin vs Mt. Juliet

franktownsoccer

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(franktownsoccer @ May 17 2007 - 08:28 PM) 826461431[/snapback]Mount Juliet With Ease? How come you think that? im interested to see your reasoning.

Well I agree with "Welluhhuh" and here is my reason.. Mt. Juliet's pitching is to dominate... Now I know that Franklin has some good hitters but against Hill & Boston you will soon find that runs are hard to come by.. And one other thing who does Franklin have to pitch?? Mt Juleiet's 1 through 9 can STROKE it.. Mt. Juliet big in this one..

QUOTE(franktownsoccer @ May 17 2007 - 07:34 PM) 826461385[/snapback]Franklin vs. Mt Juliet, who will win? Franklin has home field advantage and with their amazingly roudy fans that will help. Fireworks anyone?

Rowdy fans and fireworks are a definite help. I'm thinking there will be serious fireworks on the field. Not crazy enough to predict a winner, but probably crazy enough to make the trek over for the game.

Who will be climbing the mound to start for Franklin?

QUOTE(wingman10 @ May 18 2007 - 02:00 AM) 826461737[/snapback]MJ should get the w

I'm counting on MJ. I picked against them in the Rossville game and they are the only flaw on my predictions for the last 2 weeks.

I am not going against MJ again.... Hang tough guys and git-r-done for me!