Franklin vs Mt. Juliet

franktownsoccer

I have to agree - the majority of the posts here focus on MJ's errors as the deciding factor for the outcome. When an otherwise great team like MJ makes 5+ errors in one game, it's not just bad luck, karma, the alignment of the planets, etc. Franklin hitters were roping Hill's and Boston's pitches and were aggressive on the basepath, making MJ more prone to bobbles and hurried throws. I think the Rebels cranked out 11 hits to MJ's 5. And Franklin's pitchers are no slouches either - Headley is 6-0 for a reason and Delatorre and Grude have been solid all year and were dominant in relief. No, the game wasn't characteristic of MJ's usually consistent play, but give Franklin credit for what they've been demonstrating all season; strong & timely hitting, solid pitching, and savvy coaching. By the way, I was impressed with MJ players and families in defeat -a classy group!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Jimmyjones9999 @ May 19 2007 - 02:07 PM) 826462867[/snapback]You never said you expected Franklin to win in any of your posts.Its easy to say stuff like that after the game is over.

Well lets get one thing straight. LOOK AT MY USER NAME. Does Franktown soccer not mean anything, i think the FRANKTOWN part might just give you a little hint. and i challenged the other guy on his mount juliet with ease comment. so maybe actually look at my name, or read some of the posts first. oh, Headley, Thats my boy. way to stay 6-0. i give you more credit then they will. You deserve it after not pitching for a couple weeks and then shutting down the mount juliet bats. Theyll see we are for real in state. Oh and in case anyone was wondering

I AM PICKING FRANKLIN OVER BARTLETT.

IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGHT FOR YOU?

QUOTE(franktownsoccer @ May 20 2007 - 10:39 AM) 826463400[/snapback]Well lets get one thing straight. LOOK AT MY USER NAME. Does Franktown soccer not mean anything, i think the FRANKTOWN part might just give you a little hint. and i challenged the other guy on his mount juliet with ease comment. so maybe actually look at my name, or read some of the posts first. oh, Headley, Thats my boy. way to stay 6-0. i give you more credit then they will. You deserve it after not pitching for a couple weeks and then shutting down the mount juliet bats. Theyll see we are for real in state. Oh and in case anyone was wondering

FRANKLIN SEEMS TO HAVE A GOOD TEAM, BUT THEY WILL HAVE THEIR HANDS FULL WITH BARTLETT. I'VE SEEN BARTLETT PLAY THIS PAST WEEK AND THEY HAVE A STRONG DEFENSE AND THE BEST OFFENSE IN WEST TN. GOOD LUCK FRANKLIN,I'M SURE IT WILL BE A GOOD GAME!!!!

QUOTE(bballfan66 @ May 20 2007 - 08:17 PM) 826463664[/snapback]FRANKLIN SEEMS TO HAVE A GOOD TEAM, BUT THEY WILL HAVE THEIR HANDS FULL WITH BARTLETT. I'VE SEEN BARTLETT PLAY THIS PAST WEEK AND THEY HAVE A STRONG DEFENSE AND THE BEST OFFENSE IN WEST TN. GOOD LUCK FRANKLIN,I'M SURE IT WILL BE A GOOD GAME!!!!

Thanks for the positive post. i know everyone on here's not an idiot now

QUOTE(franktownsoccer @ May 20 2007 - 11:39 AM) 826463400[/snapback]Well lets get one thing straight. LOOK AT MY USER NAME. Does Franktown soccer not mean anything, i think the FRANKTOWN part might just give you a little hint. and i challenged the other guy on his mount juliet with ease comment. so maybe actually look at my name, or read some of the posts first. oh, Headley, Thats my boy. way to stay 6-0. i give you more credit then they will. You deserve it after not pitching for a couple weeks and then shutting down the mount juliet bats. Theyll see we are for real in state. Oh and in case anyone was wondering

Let's get 1 thing straight:Just because you have "Franktown" does not mean you automatically predict them to win,that is just stupid.If I had a Mt.Juliet/Franklin/Hendersonville etc. account that would not automatically mean I predict them to win every state chamionship in every sport,that is just asinine,just like you expecting "franktown" to win everything.

QUOTE(Jimmyjones9999 @ May 20 2007 - 11:46 PM) 826463849[/snapback]Let's get 1 thing straight:Just because you have "Franktown" does not mean you automatically predict them to win,that is just stupid.If I had a Mt.Juliet/Franklin/Hendersonville etc. account that would not automatically mean I predict them to win every state chamionship in every sport,that is just asinine,just like you expecting "franktown" to win everything.

well obviously if you look at my posts, assuming you can read and all, you will see how i included the homefield advantage and challenges the mount juliet with ease comment. so if you just think, which may be hard for you, you can see i am a franklin fan. and just to reiterate

IM PICKING FRANKLIN OVER BARTLETT.

I PUT IT IN CAPS SO YOU WITH YOUR BIFOCALS CAN READ IT

QUOTE(Jimmyjones9999 @ May 21 2007 - 05:35 PM) 826464179[/snapback]Good job once again on beating around the bush with franktown winning,you seemed so sure they would win until only after the game.If you want to beat a dead horse,go ahead and do so,just save yourself on using caps,cause that clearly makes everything easier to read and makes you seem way more intelligent.

oh, are we still hing up on the fact that frankiln won and you didnt think i called it? you really are a disgrace to the baseball fans in Tn. I dont think you understand a thing about bastball beacuse your posts really have nothing to do about baseball. So why dont you go back to the school you like, which is probably allready out, and sulk about there loss while tomorrow, my school, FRANKLIn, will play in state, and I hope ur there to see it cuz I will Be, i might even look for you, assuming you do look like your profile pic.