Bartlett/Collierville game

PROUDTOBEAPANTHER

QUOTE(thebart10 @ May 19 2007 - 11:59 PM) 826463246[/snapback]well lefty sounds like u know everything there is to kno about pomeranz and collierville baseball. and i believe in another topic u said "Grow up hopkins and show some class like your players do. They must have learned respect during competitive baseball because they sure did'nt learn it from you." well isnt coach clarke just a shining example of class? wasnt it a few years back when he recruited players from mississippi to come play at germantown? had fake divorces and parents move just so he could win state? thats classy. and i bet youve neither met nor talked to coach hopkins because he is one of the classiest men you will ever meet. before you go and badmouth a player or a coach how about you get to know a little about them and not go by what you hear or think you see.

Coach Clark is a good Man. Voted Once again in 2007 COACH OF THE YEAR! Sounds like you 'thebart10' have a bad taste in your mouth, what? Jealous of the QUALITY baseball players he turns out year after year? No one really cares what you think of Coach Clark. You and Your Collierville Coach should take a few lessons from him. But you know what?,..... Coach Clark doesn't need me or anyone eles to defend him, his accomplishments say it all. He is a well respected member of the Bartlett community and has done nothing but good for The Bartlett Baseball Program. So Why don't you show a little class yourself and just shut your mouth. Don't you need to get your boy to pratice or something? I heard Collierville pratices for the 07-08 season will be starting soon!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(thebart10 @ May 20 2007 - 12:59 AM) 826463246[/snapback]well lefty sounds like u know everything there is to kno about pomeranz and collierville baseball. and i believe in another topic u said "Grow up hopkins and show some class like your players do. They must have learned respect during competitive baseball because they sure did'nt learn it from you." well isnt coach clarke just a shining example of class? wasnt it a few years back when he recruited players from mississippi to come play at germantown? had fake divorces and parents move just so he could win state? thats classy. and i bet youve neither met nor talked to coach hopkins because he is one of the classiest men you will ever meet. before you go and badmouth a player or a coach how about you get to know a little about them and not go by what you hear or think you see.

Coach Clark is a well respected figure on and off the baseball field Bart. He has done a good job wherever he has been which puts a foothold on his character. Pomeranz is a good pitcher who needs to develop a little bit. He will have a shot to make money in the future if he stays injury free. Coach Hopkins is a good coach as many people agree with what I just stated. Coach Hopkins needs to understand one thing, HE NEEDS OTHER PEOPLE MORE THAN THEY NEED HIM!!!! Thats what he NEEDS to UNDERSTAND