DCA @ Marion Co.

ElvisUGA24

QUOTE(MIKE LINEBACKER @ May 19 2007 - 12:41 PM) 826462833[/snapback]That was by far not our best game if that's what your thinking and when was the last time someone said "We played great and got beat." NEVER!

exactly. meigs and dca played terrible

and yes, i have heard someone say that they've gotten beat in a game that they played really well in

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(killajay @ May 19 2007 - 12:45 PM) 826462836[/snapback]exactly. meigs and dca played terrible

and yes, i have heard someone say that they've gotten beat in a game that they played really well in

If you played terrible then maybe you are ... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(MIKE LINEBACKER @ May 19 2007 - 12:54 PM) 826462841[/snapback]If you played terrible then maybe you are ... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

haha i'm starting to think so... good luck to you guys i honestly hope you win the whole thing... makes meigs look better for losing to you

QUOTE(killajay @ May 19 2007 - 12:45 PM) 826462836[/snapback]exactly. meigs and dca played terrible

killajay to many excuses, the good teams always rise to the top at the end, meigs played good but what u forget is marion came to ur field,started out three runs down and then spanked u for the next six innings, if marion does that with their# 4 ,what does that say about ur team, ARE U SAYING THEY GOT LUCKY BEATING,CCS,ND,CENTRAL,MEIGS,DCA, THATS ONE LUCKY RABBITS FOOT