AAA BRACKET

WILDCATS47

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(davidlimbaugh @ May 20 2007 - 06:02 PM) 826463570[/snapback]I am going with Bartlett vs South Doyle final on Friday

Now keep in mind I am the Beano Cook of prognostication and as a Smyrna graduate I am pulling for the Dogs....

David I really hope that "Beano" in you is finally right. If it does happen who would you pick?

QUOTE(jmu031 @ May 20 2007 - 10:40 PM) 826463760[/snapback]upper or lower bracket, which is tougher do you think?

Hey jmu what was Smyrnas record this year? My bracket doesn't show it. Both brackets appear tough. I have seen Science Hill and Bartlett play and they are very good. I have heard about Gray from Smyrna, but not much else. Of course I am partial to South Doyle, but don't know much about the other teams. I would assume if they are here they are good. OH and GOOOOO KEEEEES!

QUOTE(Mi Kees @ May 20 2007 - 09:56 PM) 826463778[/snapback]Hey jmu what was Smyrnas record this year? My bracket doesn't show it. Both brackets appear tough. I have seen Science Hill and Bartlett play and they are very good. I have heard about Gray from Smyrna, but not much else. Of course I am partial to South Doyle, but don't know much about the other teams. I would assume if they are here they are good. OH and GOOOOO KEEEEES!

Smyrna's record so far is 32-6 and they went 11-1 in district play in maybe the toughest dristrice there is..