AAA BRACKET

WILDCATS47

QUOTE(Mi Kees @ May 20 2007 - 09:24 PM) 826463740[/snapback]David I really hope that "Beano" in you is finally right. If it does happen who would you pick?

May come down to that proverbial chicken and egg question - great pitchng (South Doyle) vs great hitting (Bartlett) - I just wish Hawn wasn't hurt. Between

Brintz and him they could put on a show for S Doyle. My gut says go with Bartlett - that no one can duplicate what Catapano of Farragut did to them last

year on a Friday night. But you never know - that is what makes baseball the great game it is. Look at my Cubs today - we have Zambrano on the hill and the White Sox have a kid making his first career start - guess who won!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(davidlimbaugh @ May 20 2007 - 10:11 PM) 826463790[/snapback]Look at my Cubs today - we have Zambrano on the hill and the White Sox have a kid making his first career start - guess who won!

Dude don't remind. It hurts soooo bad. I hate Pierszinski and those dumb Sox announcers are freakin boring. HE GONE!!! Give me a break.