Lexington Goes To The 'Boro!

mikey23

Russell Rich is now 9-0 after beating Bolivar 4-0 this past Wednesday night in the Regional Championship game. Russell had 11 k's, and allowed only 3 hits. Dominated ALL night long. And on another note, dont underestimate these Lexington Tigers, nobody thought they would go out of district, and now they are headed to the 'Boro. Best of luck Tigers. Go get'em!!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(mikey23 @ May 21 2007 - 09:43 AM) 826463942[/snapback]Russell Rich is now 9-0 after beating Bolivar 4-0 this past Wednesday night in the Regional Championship game. Russell had 11 k's, and allowed only 3 hits. Dominated ALL night long. And on another note, dont underestimate these Lexington Tigers, nobody thought they would go out of district, and now they are headed to the 'Boro. Best of luck Tigers. Go get'em!!

We know the feelin' @ D.C. we lost a ton of players to graduation. Didn't even get to the 'Boro last year. We do have the same coach & he is a "Good Un". BUT we're heded to the "Fling" with 3 seniors & the rest of the young team with loads of talent & a ton of heart. Like y'all every body thought Dyersburg would smoke us inthe District final..... WRONG ! "Back 2 Back" fightin outta the losers bracket. What happens prior to the District is dinasaur bones. I'd rather win 'em all don't misunderstand me, but the time to peak is NOW ! Best of luck to Lexington, we could see you guys & goin' back to "Baba Ruth" ball, it was always a war. West Tennessee is well represented I hope they make us all proud ! Good Luck !

QUOTE(mikey23 @ May 21 2007 - 09:43 AM) 826463942[/snapback]Russell Rich is now 9-0 after beating Bolivar 4-0 this past Wednesday night in the Regional Championship game. Russell had 11 k's, and allowed only 3 hits. Dominated ALL night long. And on another note, dont underestimate these Lexington Tigers, nobody thought they would go out of district, and now they are headed to the 'Boro. Best of luck Tigers. Go get'em!!

I didn't forget about that performance, Russell really had Bolivars number that night. Thanks for the correction though.

Good Luck to the Tigers tomorrow. Good luck to all of the West Tennessee teams.

i am so excited about the lexington tigers going back to state!!..nobody thought these boys would make it but boy have they shocked some ppl!!...lexington has lots of talent and know how to use it....i believe they can win it all if they set their minds to it....i wish them best of luck today against good pasture.....if its on the radio then i'll try to listen to it.....Go Tigers!