All-Star Match?

VballDaddy78

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Cowboys Up @ May 21 2007 - 11:50 PM) 826464343[/snapback]You will get a letter from the Eastridge coach telling details and how to accept the invitation. It's always on into the summer a ways. It's a fun game for the girls.

Thanks CU.

How are you doing?

QUOTE(VballDaddy78 @ May 24 2007 - 08:15 AM) 826465881[/snapback]That's not very far off, so I'm guessing they have already picked the teams. Does anyone know who's playing?

I'm surprised we haven't heard anything before now. I stink the teams were announced pretty far in advance last year but the times of the matches themselves were announced closer to the actual date.

I actually started searching the Tennessee back about a month ago looking for this info but it hasn't been posted. Strange that TSSAA wouldn't have it on their website either. This is something my daughters and I look forward to and have attended for years.

QUOTE(PageMan @ May 29 2007 - 11:21 PM) 826468940[/snapback]Well, you said it, not me. Baseball is over and I'm back!!!!!

LOL...after 6 months sitting in volleyball gyms, running here and there with sweaty girls in the car and THOSE SMELLY KNEEPADS...I probably do stink!

Just messing with ya, play4keeps. Looking forward to the TACA All-Star match on June 21 at Centennial. It's always good to see the Seniors before they move on to their college careers or other pursuits. I will see if there is a TACA site that lists the rosters. I am not surprised you didn't find anything on the TSSAA site since this is a TACA event. I'll get back to you if I find anything.

• 2 weeks later...

I found this posted on the Volleyball Travel Teams forum by VB8958:

"Players report on 6/20 in the afternoon, there are 2 practice sessions sandwiched around a dinner. Practice again on 6/21. A/AA match starts at 5:00 PM CST with the AAA match at 7:00 PM CST. All events are at Centenial High in Franklin."

I have not found out who the players are however. Maybe we will find out more as the date approaches.

I heard from a highly regarded coach in the volleyball world that the rosters for the TACA matches will be released this weekend (June 9-10). Please check your newspapers for any info and I will contact some other people involved to see if they will give me the rosters.

Announcements