Smyrna vs. South Doyle

Live4FridayNite615

QUOTE(divingcatch14 @ May 22 2007 - 10:45 PM) 826464998[/snapback]im not very familiar with SD...smryna has some good bats with edgerrton and gray..and im pretty sure sd hasnt seen pittching like sonny. should be a good game...im goin with a 1-0 win by smryna,,

you better get familiar...cause they are raw...goin all the way BABY!!!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ May 23 2007 - 05:13 PM) 826465527[/snapback]AGAIN I AM NOT SURPRISED BY THE OUTCOME OF THIS GAME please tell me how the game went did smyrna have a lot of errors or was it a very well played game talk to me about the game i wasnt there but i wanted to be so give me a brief summary please

i wasn't actually at the game...but i can prob just go ahead and tell you how it went.

ryan holland-baller

everyone else on SD's squad-equally ballin

QUOTE(braves4life @ May 23 2007 - 07:11 PM) 826465621[/snapback]wow south doyle fans are super cocky once they get to the tournament arent they? they act like they've already won it... i would too though if i'd hardly ever been... haha jm

haha...good joke braves

QUOTE(5743 @ May 23 2007 - 06:51 PM) 826465552[/snapback]Well only 1 SD run was earned and I think Smyrna had 3 errors. From what I understand SD scored 2 runs on a failed suicide squueze when Smyrna threw the ball away during a rundown. The runner on 3rd (Brentz) scored and the runner on 1st (Kirkland) came all the way around. Also from what I understand the Smyra infield handled the baseball as if it were a live grenade.

SONNY had 6 K's in 5 innings and gave up 8 hits while Holland had 10 in 7 & 5 BB 6 hits allowed.

So SD pitched and fielded better end of story.

Unless SD collapses tommorrow they will play friday night vs. survivor of elimination game now in progress.

Only ONE run SD scored was earned. Smyrna's defence made to many mistakes.

QUOTE(5743 @ May 23 2007 - 06:11 PM) 826465524[/snapback]S-A-R-C-A-S-M

Go back and read the posts from this morning. Who was talkin trash???

It was SONNY this and SONNY that etc... and how good district 9 AAA was blah blah blah and "we aren't intimidated"...

Maybe not intimidated but they may be just done this evening.

Sonny is one of the best if not the best pitcher in the state that is why he is already commited to vandy so i don't understand why you are putting him down.. and he only gave up 2 earned runs so that mean s all of your other runs came off errors...

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ May 23 2007 - 05:20 PM) 826465494[/snapback]nice trash talkin but tell me about the game...did smyrna have a lot of errors? was it a well played game? I figured SD would win but 6 runs is a surprise to me i know SD can hit but sonny can pitch so i thought the score would be a little lower however if there was sevral errors it could explain the 6 runs...I said it earlier that in MY OPINION SD is the best team i have seen all year but...please tell me about this game

Yes Sonny gave up 2 Earned Runs.. Smyrna tried to hang in there but mental mistakes Killed them.. SD is TOUGH but.. there is no way there pitcher was throwing 90 /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> great game though

QUOTE(2priceless @ May 23 2007 - 09:25 PM) 826465738[/snapback]How about taking the high road on this one, dude. Your words may come back to bite you in the butt.

no that's quite alright DUDE! i'm TOTALLY cool w/hangin out on this GNARLLY thread and makin TOOOTALLY RAD comments....alright dude???

For all of Smyrna's information...sonny didnt have a bad day or whatnot....SD is good. and they like pitchers like sonny gray. fast. SD has hitters who can hit the ball even at 94,95 mph. they went down to flordia and faced michael may.....throws upper 90's....had eight hits off em. Sonnys not the best pitcher that SD's faced....so uh, dont get to upset that your ace didnt get the job done. its igjht.