Smyrna vs. Houston

bsball4

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smyrna basically just fell apart... End of story.. And Houston Karma is a ..... and wait till SD gets a hold of yall tom. they are the most bush league team I have ever seen.. bunting and stealing while up 12 come on now show some class and then trying to run over the catcher I mean I know he had done some things he shouldnt have but for your Head Coach to talk to him like he did while he was in the dugout after getting pulled is crazy yall should be embaressed and its the worse class I have ever seen.. but what goes around comes around and boy o boy I see SD in yalls future not looking to pretty Good Luck SD take it all the way...

QUOTE(Live4FridayNite615 @ May 24 2007 - 12:43 AM) 826465815[/snapback]Smyrna basically just fell apart... End of story.. And Houston Karma is a ..... and wait till SD gets a hold of yall tom. they are the most bush league team I have ever seen.. bunting and stealing while up 12 come on now show some class and then trying to run over the catcher I mean I know he had done some things he shouldnt have but for your Head Coach to talk to him like he did while he was in the dugout after getting pulled is crazy yall should be embaressed and its the worse class I have ever seen.. but what goes around comes around and boy o boy I see SD in yalls future not looking to pretty Good Luck SD take it all the way...

I had always heard Smyrna was a "classless" team, these guys moved the bar up several notches in the classless department. Too bad all that Germantown money can't buy you just a little bit of class.

HORRIBLE ATTITUDES that started with the HC.

Good job Dogs ... enjoyed hanging out with you for a few extra weeks!

QUOTE(Live4FridayNite615 @ May 24 2007 - 12:43 AM) 826465815[/snapback]Smyrna basically just fell apart... End of story.. And Houston Karma is a ..... and wait till SD gets a hold of yall tom. they are the most bush league team I have ever seen.. bunting and stealing while up 12 come on now show some class and then trying to run over the catcher I mean I know he had done some things he shouldnt have but for your Head Coach to talk to him like he did while he was in the dugout after getting pulled is crazy yall should be embaressed and its the worse class I have ever seen.. but what goes around comes around and boy o boy I see SD in yalls future not looking to pretty Good Luck SD take it all the way...

You are so clueless!! Anyone with any sense would understand the situation. Whomis still playing?