Forrest VS FCS

29sdad

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(cascade11 @ May 25 2007 - 01:08 PM) 826466983[/snapback]Was Forrest able to pull Shelby and rest her for this afternoon? She's thrown alot of innings this week. I wish them the best today! Hang tough Shelby, I know you can do it!!!!!!

Shelby pitched a great game (7 innings)

Play again at 5pm (TCA)

I did not get to go but heard it was a great game after the first inning, 2 to 2 ball game I hear that Forrest has a great team.

But I have a Question did forrest short stop play this year at collieoka (spelling)?

I heard she transfered to forrest and put a relative address, but still live with her mom in the colleoka area?

QUOTE(doorbell @ May 25 2007 - 02:42 PM) 826467041[/snapback]I did not get to go but heard it was a great game after the first inning, 2 to 2 ball game I hear that Forrest has a great team.

But I have a Question did forrest short stop play this year at collieoka (spelling)?

I heard she transfered to forrest and put a relative address, but still live with her mom in the colleoka area?

Culleoka disbanded its Softball team, I think their Senior went to Columbia Central and Heather transfered to Forrest.

QUOTE(jmoses @ May 25 2007 - 03:46 PM) 826467107[/snapback]Culleoka disbanded its Softball team, I think their Senior went to Columbia Central and Heather transfered to Forrest.

That's funny the last I heard the Seniors had there choise, but all of the under classman had to go to Columbia Central, is she not in the 11th grader this year, an not liveing in the Forrest area. Sounds like something smells fishey to me.

QUOTE(doorbell @ May 25 2007 - 09:23 PM) 826467275[/snapback]That's funny the last I heard the Seniors had there choise, but all of the under classman had to go to Columbia Central, is she not in the 11th grader this year, an not liveing in the Forrest area. Sounds like something smells fishey to me.

There was a thread earlier this year that explained everything I don't really remember the how's or why's. So little ole Forrest gets a girl from a school that drops her sport and smells fishy..... How many girls at TCS and FCS go on scholarships or the nice mystery benefactor pays the bills.... but thats another thread.