AA C'ship

5-Sport Dad

Just got home from one of the most exciting ball games I've seen since....well, yesterday when these two teams met /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Two very equal teams with outstanding pitching...hats off to both for working so hard and playing so tough. Games like these are the very reason watching High School Sports can't be beat...but as always I've got to go with the ladies from Camden ...the momentum is with you! Go LIONS!

QUOTE(Lions4ever @ May 25 2007 - 11:53 PM) 826467369[/snapback]Just got home from one of the most exciting ball games I've seen since....well, yesterday when these two teams met /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Two very equal teams with outstanding pitching...hats off to both for working so hard and playing so tough. Games like these are the very reason watching High School Sports can't be beat...but as always I've got to go with the ladies from Camden ...the momentum is with you! Go LIONS!

What time do they play today?

• 2 weeks later...

QUOTE(olemissgrad @ May 26 2007 - 11:36 AM) 826467498[/snapback]Game tied 2-2 heading into top of 7th. Camden's Amanda Brandenburg just hit a solo shot to tie the game in the 6th.

Can anyone tell me where I would find any pictures taken during these games by the host. CoachT do you know? Wanted to make a memory book for my girl. Why to go Cougars.

Thanks