coaching positions

jts1

Does anyone know of any assistant positions open in the Knoxville or Tri Cities area? Just found out that I will be moving. I have coached both the offensive and defensive line. I also was an assistant wrestling coach and we have won 7 straight individual and 6 straight dual state championships in GA.

QUOTE(jts1 @ Jun 4 2007 - 02:47 PM) 826471195[/snapback]Does anyone know of any assistant coaching positons open in the Knoxville or Tri Cities area?

Sequoyah had an ad in the News Sentinel looking for an offensive line coach, according to the Sequoyah thread. Check on the 1A-3A thread for more details under Sequoyah.

QUOTE(jts1 @ Jun 4 2007 - 12:47 PM) 826471195[/snapback]Does anyone know of any assistant positions open in the Knoxville or Tri Cities area? Just found out that I will be moving. I have coached both the offensive and defensive line. I also was an assistant wrestling coach and we have won 7 straight individual and 6 straight dual state championships in GA.

Jefferson County is looking for a couple of assistant coaches - don't know exactly what position they are looking for.

QUOTE(jts1 @ Jun 4 2007 - 01:47 PM) 826471195[/snapback]Does anyone know of any assistant positions open in the Knoxville or Tri Cities area? Just found out that I will be moving. I have coached both the offensive and defensive line. I also was an assistant wrestling coach and we have won 7 straight individual and 6 straight dual state championships in GA.

Do a web search for each of county educational web sites in the area. Openings are posted on these sites and it will give a better lay of the land for teaching/coaching. It you like a particular school, go on the school web site from the links available from the county educational web. You can generally find the AD or HC on the school site to send e-mail questionnaire request of coaching availability.

QUOTE(rapbwood @ Jun 4 2007 - 09:47 PM) 826471402[/snapback]Do a web search for each of county educational web sites in the area. Openings are posted on these sites and it will give a better lay of the land for teaching/coaching. It you like a particular school, go on the school web site from the links available from the county educational web. You can generally find the AD or HC on the school site to send e-mail questionnaire request of coaching availability.

This link might be more helpful then looking up all the counties individually.

State of Tennessee district school offices

QUOTE(jts1 @ Jun 4 2007 - 12:47 PM) 826471195[/snapback]Does anyone know of any assistant positions open in the Knoxville or Tri Cities area? Just found out that I will be moving. I have coached both the offensive and defensive line. I also was an assistant wrestling coach and we have won 7 straight individual and 6 straight dual state championships in GA.

Anderson County High School is looking for an assistant with certification in PE. Call 865 457-4716.