Battle of the State!

Battle of the State

Saturday, June 30th (during TSSAA and NCAA dead period, meaning it is a free Saturday)

Location: Dickson, TN (30 mins west of Nashville, an hour east of Jackson)

Cost: just $100 per team to cover officials and gym cost

Looks like this could become a reality, but I need everyone's help...

We are taking just the Top 8 teams in 17s, and the Top 8 teams in 16s...

Bracket format with 2 game guarantee and 3 game max

One day, one gym, all the best teams and players in the State!!!

Some Teams we're targeting and want to hear from (open to other suggestions as well):

17u

YOMCA

SE Elite Memphis

Midstate Ballerz

Tn Travelers

Team Chaos

Nashville Celtics

Tn Mavs

Tri Grizzlies

Mem Hoopers Gold

Tn All Stars

Ballerz White

Tn Thunder

16u

Tn YOMCA Tigers

Midstate Ballerz

Nashville Celtics

Tn Travelers

YOMCA

SE Elite Tidwell

Franklin Rage

Tn Fire

SE Elite Memphis

Midsouth Prospects

Ballerz White

Idlewild

Chatt Thunder

This could be an amazing event but I need everyone's help to make this happen!!!

I agree Coach!!! Let's make this happen!!

Also, just to clarify, this is NOT a 'Ballerz event' or anything like that. I am helping someone else put this on, and am very excited about the possiblity of it and want to do my part!!! I would urge anyone else to make calls to some of these teams as well to make this exciting event happen!!!

QUOTE(coachbkp @ Jun 5 2007 - 03:23 PM) 826471690[/snapback]let's go everybody is off there is no reason not to come.................

Sounds good to me.There should be no reason for the best teams in each age division not to play.Im sure a lot of people would like to see the top teams in the state and the top players in the state play in one gym on one day.A very good idea before each team start their July schedules.I personally would like to get a chance to see Leslie Mcdonald play to see just how good he and his team is.

Well, unfortuantely doesn't look like it will be a reality this year...

Next year I am going to do everything I can to find a weekend to make this happen!!

I would like to say thank you to the top teams that contacted me that were willing and eager to attend!! Next year we will make this happen...

QUOTE(gomab2 @ Jun 12 2007 - 09:51 AM) 826474184[/snapback]Well, unfortuantely doesn't look like it will be a reality this year...

Next year I am going to do everything I can to find a weekend to make this happen!!

I would like to say thank you to the top teams that contacted me that were willing and eager to attend!! Next year we will make this happen...

y is there no 15 and under part