Perry County Situation

QUOTE(viking_fan @ Jun 8 2007 - 10:23 AM) 826472886[/snapback]Well said, Yale. You said it better than I could have. Believe me, everybody here in PC feels the same way.

WOW i just heard about this last night......but i just dont think theyll take fb out of pc its kinda gettin big over there......well with w/e happens good luck and look forward to seein uyall next year

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yale....Do you know the reason for Bradley leaving , anything specific? This is a shocker......I'm an outsider looking in and have followed PC over the past 3 years....was looking forward to this year and especially the next couple, thought they were progressing well, could see a chance of being in the playoffs either this year or next. Do you know if they have hired a full time coach or as I seen, is it the gentlman from Hickman that is going to be the head coach. What bad timing the powers to be have......doesn't seem that the young men was taken in to their decision to do it now.....amazing! I sure hope the team bands together and digs in and play as ONE!

QUOTE(Stat_pack1 @ Jun 8 2007 - 12:32 PM) 826472928[/snapback]Yale....Do you know the reason for Bradley leaving , anything specific? This is a shocker......I'm an outsider looking in and have followed PC over the past 3 years....was looking forward to this year and especially the next couple, thought they were progressing well, could see a chance of being in the playoffs either this year or next. Do you know if they have hired a full time coach or as I seen, is it the gentlman from Hickman that is going to be the head coach. What bad timing the powers to be have......doesn't seem that the young men was taken in to their decision to do it now.....amazing! I sure hope the team bands together and digs in and play as ONE!

I hope the kids realize they lost a good coach but even more important a good man! I would like to hear some reasons why he was dismissed. I guess there isn't any. POLITICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(TAP3 @ Jun 8 2007 - 01:08 PM) 826472937[/snapback]I hope the kids realize they lost a good coach but even more important a good man! I would like to hear some reasons why he was dismissed. I guess there isn't any. POLITICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No good reason that we know of.

To answer stat pack's question, it's my understanding that Coach Harrison from Hickman Co will be the head coach. There is a posting on TSSAA website for an assistant coach.

Yale, would you do me a favor? What you wrote is so great...would you consider sending it to our local newspaper as a letter to the editor? I think it would really make an impact to have someone from another county write about this. If you will do this, all you have to do is e-mail it to brreditor@tds.net.

You do have to put your name and phone number, so they can contact you and make sure you really did write it.

A lot of us here in PC would really appreciate it.

WOW! i agree with Yale, that should be sent in to the local paper.

coach bradley is a youth minister and a leader in the Fellowship of Christian Athletes (where i met him) he had been doing a tremendous job. i know he taught his players discipline, hard work and most of all, he was a witness and taught those boys about GOD.

IF THAT IS THE DIRECTION YOU WANT FOR A FOOTBALL TEAM.... WHAT IS?

To the perry county football players: I just hope that some of the you football players dont quit the team because of this. The new season near, a new offense and probably defense has to be installed. Coach Bradley was a great coach, in my opinion the best coach in the region last year because he did everything to help this team, he gave it 110% Coach helped get 2 of his players get TFCA all state. Coach Harrison is the man now. He is a good coach but he will only go as far as his players will take him. The football players need to come together and prove to people that the rising of football in perry county is for real no matter who on the sideline coaching. Use this as inspiration. WIN!! Good luck Coach Bradley and thanks for everything.

QUOTE(skeetpistol @ Jun 11 2007 - 03:14 PM) 826473882[/snapback]To the perry county football players: I just hope that some of the you football players dont quit the team because of this. The new season near, a new offense and probably defense has to be installed. Coach Bradley was a great coach, in my opinion the best coach in the region last year because he did everything to help this team, he gave it 110% Coach helped get 2 of his players get TFCA all state. Coach Harrison is the man now. He is a good coach but he will only go as far as his players will take him. The football players need to come together and prove to people that the rising of football in perry county is for real no matter who on the sideline coaching. Use this as inspiration. WIN!! Good luck Coach Bradley and thanks for everything.

They won't quit. Coach Bradley asked them not to, told them they were a team and they should all stay together as a team.

They will stick with it for that reason, if nothing else.

QUOTE(viking_fan @ Jun 11 2007 - 03:34 PM) 826473894[/snapback]They won't quit. Coach Bradley asked them not to, told them they were a team and they should all stay together as a team.

They will stick with it for that reason, if nothing else.

thank you viking fan I couldnt say it any better. Of course seeing Robert make TFCA all state was part of the pinnacle in his life. He is goimng to Bethel where he'll meet up with his other alumni students. Coach if you read this thank you, both you and Rick (Rice). Robert couldnt've done it without your leadership. Chris, my younger son along with his other new teammates is part of the new generation that will bring PC back again. Will this be a another rebirth or can the boys do what was impossible before. Only time will tell and the beginning starts now. Good luck to every1 OUR boys, Coach B. Our new Coach. And our County PERRY. GO VIKINGS!! Oh yeah just 1 more thing,, I'M BACK......

QUOTE(pchs#1fan @ Jun 11 2007 - 10:27 PM) 826474066[/snapback]thank you viking fan I couldnt say it any better. Of course seeing Robert make TFCA all state was part of the pinnacle in his life. He is goimng to Bethel where he'll meet up with his other alumni students. Coach if you read this thank you, both you and Rick (Rice). Robert couldnt've done it without your leadership. Chris, my younger son along with his other new teammates is part of the new generation that will bring PC back again. Will this be a another rebirth or can the boys do what was impossible before. Only time will tell and the beginning starts now. Good luck to every1 OUR boys, Coach B. Our new Coach. And our County PERRY. GO VIKINGS!! Oh yeah just 1 more thing,, I'M BACK......

Nice to see you back on coach T. Just remind me not to sit near you at the ballgames! You'll definitely be the loudest this year!