Class 1A: Region 5 Favorites

CoachT

Who is the region favorite in 2007?  

174 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the region favorite in 2007?

well the way i see it, you will have to put more than 7 point's on the board,,,,,,,, because jb offense is going to be unreal.. so readem and weap boy's jb might just have another 10-0 season very possiable

That may be the reason I said that things will be different or will have to be different than last years outcome. Once again I am not taking away the respect you guys deserve, I just tend to beleive that Cascade will give it a shot at taking over the crown. Hopefully our region as a whole plays tough through out the year to where we can have more teams than 6A in the second round this year. Good luck to all region 5A teams.

Go Champs

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carkuff is a joke compared to Spann, now im not downing the guy, but Spann is at a whole other level. I played with and against Spann, and against Carkuff and there is no competition. Now Carkuff may be the second best QB in the region, but the drop off is bigger then u are probably willing to admit. Sorry dont mean to come off strong, but all year last year, yall tried to say yalls QB was as good as ours, yalls RB was as good as ours, yalls Lineman were better then ours, yalls secondary could shut our receivers down. ALLLLLLLLLL year long thats all I heard, and then come to find out our QB out ran, threw, and all around out played yalls. Our RB had about 200 more yards then yalls did, and our line COMPLETELY dominated Cascade's line.

You were a good high school football player, Tuck, so for that reason I want get on you too much. You have a right to your opinion, and unlike most of us, you were on the field with both guys. Carkuff got banged up pretty bad on the cheap shot he took at Chapel Hill last year, and I think it took a toll on him mentally. He has re-focused this season and has looked very good in practice. I think you'll see a different player this year when we play J.B. He has a younger brother who will be running the Junior High team this season who may be the best athlete in the family. You'll be hearing the Carkuff name for a while at Cascade.

You were a good high school football player, Tuck, so for that reason I want get on you too much. You have a right to your opinion, and unlike most of us, you were on the field with both guys. Carkuff got banged up pretty bad on the cheap shot he took at Chapel Hill last year, and I think it took a toll on him mentally. He has re-focused this season and has looked very good in practice. I think you'll see a different player this year when we play J.B. He has a younger brother who will be running the Junior High team this season who may be the best athlete in the family. You'll be hearing the Carkuff name for a while at Cascade.

What cheap shot? Was it during the JB game?

guess I was wrong about the week thing, anyways, yes coach parker will have the Champs in position to have a very sucessful season, yall do return alot of experience in the backfield and at QB dont know much about the O & D lines but one name comes to mind in Nathan Armstrong, if the Champions have good leadership among the older players then you will have a very sucessful season. The Devil gives out a big shout from the Dungeon to the Stable. Good luck Champs see ya soon !

Big guy...........youre one classy dude.

What cheap shot? Was it during the JB game?

My post plainly stated "the cheap shot he took at Chapel Hill last year". Unless we played J.B. in Chapel Hill, I'd say it wasn't in the JB game. He was tackled about 6 feet out of bounds and the pathetic crew we had didn't even throw a flag. That is the main reason I hated to see that we have to travel over there again this season. Hopefully we want get the same joke of an officiating crew we had last season!

My post plainly stated "the cheap shot he took at Chapel Hill last year". Unless we played J.B. in Chapel Hill, I'd say it wasn't in the JB game. He was tackled about 6 feet out of bounds and the pathetic crew we had didn't even throw a flag. That is the main reason I hated to see that we have to travel over there again this season. Hopefully we want get the same joke of an officiating crew we had last season!

I didn't think you guys played any football in Chapel Hill that night. I thought it was the battle of the bands that night.

I didn't think you guys played any football in Chapel Hill that night. I thought it was the battle of the bands that night.

Actually we came to play that night. It was Chapel Hill who only scored a TD ona kick off return and that was the end of their scoring for the night. Cascade does have a nice band as well to go with a great football team

The season is almost here! Still havent heard much from the n00bs that are MTCS and Community, but we may not here much from them. Its good to see the confidence from the Cascade fans, if the Eagles aren't up there this year i'd love to see another battle at the Stable with Cascade and JoByrns where they are both undefeated.

The season is almost here! Still havent heard much from the n00bs that are MTCS and Community, but we may not here much from them. Its good to see the confidence from the Cascade fans, if the Eagles aren't up there this year i'd love to see another battle at the Stable with Cascade and JoByrns where they are both undefeated.

I think the region is going to be very difficult this season. Although it is possible for both teams to get to week nine without a loss, it isn't going to be easy. I think WHH and Forrest are going to surprise a few teams this season, just hope it isn't us!

Timbdp,

The season has not even started and you are showing how big of an idiot you are. You little town has two public high schools and you can't EVER give the Patriots their due. I am very confident that I speak for everyone when I say stay on the blue devil posts (sorry BDP fans, but he's your boy, NOT OURS)

playoff teams will be

jo byrns

cascade

forrest

eagleville or mcewen