Week 3: at Alcoa

Week 4: Macon Co.

Week 5: at Beech

Week 6: at Sycamore

Week 7: at Pearl Cohn

Week 8: DeKalb Co.

Week 9: Station Camp

Week 10: at Greenbrier

If you ask timbdp & BenStiller (as well as some others) White House should be a lock for the Class 3A State Title Game this season. White House should be better than they have been during the regular season these past two years but in reality when you look at it they haven't been terrible in the playoffs. Two years ago they were one bad quarter away from earning a trip to the state semifinals. Last year they lost to a state semifinalist in the second round of the playoffs. BOTH YEARS THEY FINISHED 3RD IN REGION 4-3A!!!!! White House's only losses that I know of are Townsend, West, Moore, Criss, & the kicker (Hunter I believe was the kid's name). The Blue Devils return the Payne twins, Allen, Barrett, & Gaines as their strongest five contributors returning from last season. Pearl Cohn will be tough returning Mason, Gregory, Sweatt, & Griffin. Station Camp will be tough returning Johnson, Bailey, & Tope. Sycamore & Greenbrier will both be tough as they both return some key performers. All in all Region 4-3A is shaping up to be awfully tough this upcoming season.

Week 1: Portland

Week 2: Springfield

If you ask timbdp & BenStiller (as well as some others) White House should be a lock for the Class 3A State Title Game this season. White House should be better than they have been during the regular season these past two years but in reality when you look at it they haven't been terrible in the playoffs. Two years ago they were one bad quarter away from earning a trip to the state semifinals. Last year they lost to a state semifinalist in the second round of the playoffs. BOTH YEARS THEY FINISHED 3RD IN REGION 4-3A!!!!! White House's only losses that I know of are Townsend, West, Moore, Criss, & the kicker (Hunter I believe was the kid's name). The Blue Devils return the Payne twins, Allen, Barrett, & Gaines as their strongest five contributors returning from last season. Pearl Cohn will be tough returning Mason, Gregory, Sweatt, & Griffin. Station Camp will be tough returning Johnson, Bailey, & Tope. Sycamore & Greenbrier will both be tough as they both return some key performers. All in all Region 4-3A is shaping up to be awfully tough this upcoming season.

week 2 is at alcoa

week 3 is home against springfield

kickers name is jake hunter

white house also lost joe mayhew to graduation and i don't why keep mention criss he was not that good

white house should not have had a bad regular season the last 2 years they had great talent on those teams that wanted to win a state title

from what i hear only big qustion for white house is who will be the QB this season?it better be trox greenwade or expect another bad season for white house a season that should make to state title game or least the semis season could be just make the playoffs and lose the in first round

Week 1: Portland

Week 2: Springfield

week 2 is at alcoa

week 3 is home against springfield

kickers name is jake hunter

white house also lost joe mayhew to graduation and i don't why keep mention criss he was not that good

white house should not have had a bad regular season the last 2 years they had great talent on those teams that wanted to win a state title

My bad on getting weeks two and three reversed. I'll edit that mistake. I thought that the kicker's name was Hunter. I had no idea that Mayhew was a senior last year. His loss will hurt. Think what you like about Criss but he was a valuable part to the team. Wasn't it Criss who came up with the huge fumble recovery in overtime to secure White House's week seven come-from-behind win over Pearl Cohn last fall??????? That is without question the biggest play of White House's 2006 season. Without that win White House would not have made the playoffs last season. Sycamore would have been third due to their overall win total in a three-way tiebreaker scenario. After that Macon Co. would have been fourth because they beat White House head-to-head last season. All in all I think that it's safe to say Criss was the guy who made the biggest defensive play of White House's football season last year. HE WILL BE MISSED!!!!

Now as far as winning a state title goes????? The last two years there is no way White House should have won a state title. Ricky Ladd was a stud at RB two years ago who was essentially White House's entire offense during the quarterfinal run. He had to be seeing as how the Blue Devils lost their quarterback and top four receivers from the 2004 Class 4A State Semifinalist Team. If you are one-dimensional you can't win a state title. SORRY!!!! In 2006 Ladd was gone and the passing game struggled early. Justin West had a nice year last fall though he was injury plagued at times. Townsend finally developed into a nice quarterback in the second half of the season last fall and was stellar in the team's wins over Sycamore & Pearl Cohn. It will be tough for White House to replace those two players early in the season but during the second half region run they will be a team to look out for. That's a promise!!!

How is Cody Allen recovering from his injuries that he sustained in the automobile accident???? Will he be ready to go this season??????

My bad on getting weeks two and three reversed. I'll edit that mistake. I thought that the kicker's name was Hunter. I had no idea that Mayhew was a senior last year. His loss will hurt. Think what you like about Criss but he was a valuable part to the team. Wasn't it Criss who came up with the huge fumble recovery in overtime to secure White House's week seven come-from-behind win over Pearl Cohn last fall??????? That is without question the biggest play of White House's 2006 season. Without that win White House would not have made the playoffs last season. Sycamore would have been third due to their overall win total in a three-way tiebreaker scenario. After that Macon Co. would have been fourth because they beat White House head-to-head last season. All in all I think that it's safe to say Criss was the guy who made the biggest defensive play of White House's football season last year. HE WILL BE MISSED!!!!

Now as far as winning a state title goes????? The last two years there is no way White House should have won a state title. Ricky Ladd was a stud at RB two years ago who was essentially White House's entire offense during the quarterfinal run. He had to be seeing as how the Blue Devils lost their quarterback and top four receivers from the 2004 Class 4A State Semifinalist Team. If you are one-dimensional you can't win a state title. SORRY!!!! In 2006 Ladd was gone and the passing game struggled early. Justin West had a nice year last fall though he was injury plagued at times. Townsend finally developed into a nice quarterback in the second half of the season last fall and was stellar in the team's wins over Sycamore & Pearl Cohn. It will be tough for White House to replace those two players early in the season but during the second half region run they will be a team to look out for. That's a promise!!!

How is Cody Allen recovering from his injuries that he sustained in the automobile accident???? Will he be ready to go this season??????

i heard cody allen has been working out with team and should be ready for this season

west was not that hurt during games he missed they kept him out because they though macon co was a easy win and beech did not mean anything because it was non region game

05 season wh should have won state title in the quarterfinal game wh lost to notre dame by one they missed a fg as time expired that just fell short they blew 13-0 lead in second half if not blow that game they would have went on to beat LA in the semis and beat lipscomb for the state title

06 season should never come down to beat greenbrier and there in the playoffs not playing west in the macon co game was reason they lost and a questionable call on a punt that touch wh player that did touch wh player is a another reason they lost macon co

week 7 when wh made comeback to beat pc in ot that set up some payback from pc in week 11 in playoffs and #78 perry davis recover the fumble to seal the win for white house

pc did not won't to lose to white house again and you tell that in game in the playoffs

if white house did not have all those injuries at the end of season they would have made run till least semis

west and townsend will not be that hard to replace they dixson who could be better then ladd and greenwade who could one best QB wh has had

Wow guys..thanks for all the insight. Dixon should indeed, be unreal at RB, and by all accounts Greenwade should be the starting QB. I hate that we are opening up with Portland first game, as I like to always play them midseason....but oh well. It's mainly just a bragging rights game anyway. Let's get it started right by beating them the same way as last year.

I hate to hear that West was sat out the Macon County game for the reason you guys said. Our offense was so lackluster that game. If West had been in, I believe he would have been the difference. In fact, I know he would have been. Our most pathetic game last year, in my opinion, was the Station Camp game. Horrible game planning and preparation. We flat out stunk that game....

Regardless, I feel that the Blue Devils will return to form this year as one of the best teams in the midstate.....

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!

i think this are white house scrimmages this season not sure if dates are right

8/10 at Lipscomb

8/14 Smith Co not sure where this will take place scimmage seems to be at white house every time the play each other in a scrimmage

8/17 Hendersonville

8/23 Sumner Co Jamboree at Gallatin i think it will be against beech

i think this are white house scrimmages this season not sure if dates are right

8/10 at Lipscomb

8/14 Smith Co not sure where this will take place scimmage seems to be at white house every time the play each other in a scrimmage

8/17 Hendersonville

8/23 Sumner Co Jamboree at Gallatin i think it will be against beech

I think our coaches like to take their team on the road against a good team in the preseason. WH has filled that role the last several years.

I am not sure about this year...though.

QUOTE(Antwan @ Jun 18 2007 - 05:29 PM) 826476544[/snapback]I think our coaches like to take their team on the road against a good team in the preseason. WH has filled that role the last several years.

I am not sure about this year...though.

scrimmages this fall for white house:

wh at lipscomb fri aug 10 5 pm

smith co at wh tues aug 14 5 pm

hendersonville at wh fri aug 17 5 pm

jamboree at gallatin fri aug 24 not sure who opponent will be yet

QUOTE(timbdp @ Jun 16 2007 - 09:30 PM) 826475950[/snapback]i heard cody allen has been working out with team and should be ready for this season

west was not that hurt during games he missed they kept him out because they though macon co was a easy win and beech did not mean anything because it was non region game

05 season wh should have won state title in the quarterfinal game wh lost to notre dame by one they missed a fg as time expired that just fell short they blew 13-0 lead in second half if not blow that game they would have went on to beat LA in the semis and beat lipscomb for the state title

06 season should never come down to beat greenbrier and there in the playoffs not playing west in the macon co game was reason they lost and a questionable call on a punt that touch wh player that did touch wh player is a another reason they lost macon co

week 7 when wh made comeback to beat pc in ot that set up some payback from pc in week 11 in playoffs and #78 perry davis recover the fumble to seal the win for white house

pc did not won't to lose to white house again and you tell that in game in the playoffs

if white house did not have all those injuries at the end of season they would have made run till least semis

west and townsend will not be that hard to replace they dixson who could be better then ladd and greenwade who could one best QB wh has had

cody allen will not play this coming year