UT CAMP

LOOKS LIKE WE HAD A DECENT SHOWING AT THE CAMP. THANKS PUJO FOR LETTING US KNOW WHERE 2 LOOK. HOPEFULLY IT WILL HELP DOWN THE ROAD. COMPETING AGAINST THOSE CALIBER TEAMS IS GOOD FOR US ECSPECIALY WHEN WE CAN COMPETE WITH SOME OF THE TEAMS . WILL SEE WHEN IT COMES TIME FOR PADS. PUJO ALOT OF LAST YEARS FLAG HAS 2 MOVE UP TO GRASSCUTTERS AND MY BOY IS PRETTY FIRED ABOUT GETTING 2 SUIT UP IN PADS . THIS YEAR WE CAN COACH THEM A LIL. IN FLAG YOU CANT TEACH THEM MUCH. CANT WAIT TO SEE ALL OF THEM IN ACTION.

LOOKS LIKE WE HAD A DECENT SHOWING AT THE CAMP. THANKS PUJO FOR LETTING US KNOW WHERE 2 LOOK. HOPEFULLY IT WILL HELP DOWN THE ROAD. COMPETING AGAINST THOSE CALIBER TEAMS IS GOOD FOR US ECSPECIALY WHEN WE CAN COMPETE WITH SOME OF THE TEAMS . WILL SEE WHEN IT COMES TIME FOR PADS. PUJO ALOT OF LAST YEARS FLAG HAS 2 MOVE UP TO GRASSCUTTERS AND MY BOY IS PRETTY FIRED ABOUT GETTING 2 SUIT UP IN PADS . THIS YEAR WE CAN COACH THEM A LIL. IN FLAG YOU CANT TEACH THEM MUCH. CANT WAIT TO SEE ALL OF THEM IN ACTION.

I guess I'll have another one playing next season, he talks about being on the team all the time.Its going to be hard keeping him out of our way this season.

caps lock off next time there bud

If ya want 2 be picky about it then dont make your banner so big and also start your sentence w/a capitol letter and end it w/a period please. Do you really think I didnt know I was using all capitols ? No big deal dude just read the threads man. Some people reading this might not be able to see very well. Ever think of that. This is a football thread not ENGLISH 1O1. AAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBCCCCCCCCCCDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFFFGGGGGGGGGGG AND SO ON. Sorry man it just gripes me to read something on here that is so off point. Like someone telling me not to write in capitols.