Darin Slack Quarterback Academy

zonepirate

Matt Arent from Hillsboro will be there.

The camp was great for a QB wanting to improve mechanics. Besides Arent there were QB's from Red Bank, Spring Hill, Boyd, Jackson Co, Portland, McCallie, Dobyns-Bennett, Brainerd and South Pittsburg (those are the one I can remember) plus some schools in GA and AL. About 60 kids in all. I'll send my son back next year. What did Arent think of the camp?

It is a very good camp. I am glad your son got to go. They really like for the kids come back yr after yr and see the progress that they make from yr to yr.

The difference made in a 1 1/2 days was amazing. For the older kids the change was not as dramatic but for the Sophs and below I could really see the difference in their motions.

The difference made in a 1 1/2 days was amazing. For the older kids the change was not as dramatic but for the Sophs and below I could really see the difference in their motions.

a family member of mine went a few yrs ago and it really helped his footwork, his confidence and his grasp of being a qb

Thanks for your attendence at the camp. It was a great success and the kids really worked hard to make themselves better. There were some very good quarterbacks at this camp. We had about five or six kids from NC, MS, GA, and AL. We also had one kid from Florida, and one from Colorado, as well as a slew from Tennessee. Arent has been with Slack for several years now. He has great potential. Hopefully, we can continue the success of this camp for years to come. It has been in Chattanooga for the past four years, and is the only camp of this caliber in Tennessee. For those who attended, thank you and pass along the truth about this camp and how Coach Slack and his philosophy can change a quarterback for the good. For those who are still not sure, just watch Matt Flynn from LSU excell as he becomes the starter, as well as Tim Couch (former UK) make his way back to into the league after two major surgeries on his arm/shoulder. These two have been working with Slack and will be great testiments to his program. Thanks again and we hope to see you back next summer!

Kraig Campbell

Red Bank High School

Thanks for your attendence at the camp. It was a great success and the kids really worked hard to make themselves better. There were some very good quarterbacks at this camp. We had about five or six kids from NC, MS, GA, and AL. We also had one kid from Florida, and one from Colorado, as well as a slew from Tennessee. Arent has been with Slack for several years now. He has great potential. Hopefully, we can continue the success of this camp for years to come. It has been in Chattanooga for the past four years, and is the only camp of this caliber in Tennessee. For those who attended, thank you and pass along the truth about this camp and how Coach Slack and his philosophy can change a quarterback for the good. For those who are still not sure, just watch Matt Flynn from LSU excell as he becomes the starter, as well as Tim Couch (former UK) make his way back to into the league after two major surgeries on his arm/shoulder. These two have been working with Slack and will be great testiments to his program. Thanks again and we hope to see you back next summer!

Kraig Campbell

Red Bank High School

My son will be back next year if possible and we will probably bring another QB or two